Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Jay-Z and NFL have announced the first work in their controversial partnership. According to a press release, Jay and the NFL are launching a new Inspire Change apparel line. Proceeds from the merchandise will be used to fund Inspire Change programs across the United States that focus on “economic empowerment, police and community relations, and criminal justice reform.”
In addition, they’ve announced a new music showcase called Songs of the Season that will launch with Meek Mill, Meghan Trainor and Rapsody performing at the NFL Kickoff Event in Chicago on Sept. 5.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
- Attorney Ben Crump Addresses How Voting Relates To Breonna Taylor’s Case [WATCH]
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Meet The Realtor: Star Green
- News You Can’t Use: Where To Find A Good Man If You’re Over 40 [WATCH]
- Jeff Johnson Talks About A Voter Intimidation Letter From The Proud Boys [WATCH]