Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Jay-Z and NFL have announced the first work in their controversial partnership. According to a press release, Jay and the NFL are launching a new Inspire Change apparel line. Proceeds from the merchandise will be used to fund Inspire Change programs across the United States that focus on “economic empowerment, police and community relations, and criminal justice reform.”
In addition, they’ve announced a new music showcase called Songs of the Season that will launch with Meek Mill, Meghan Trainor and Rapsody performing at the NFL Kickoff Event in Chicago on Sept. 5.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nene Leakes And Sha’Carri Richardson Among Rumored Star-Studded Cast For Next ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Jay-Z’s Team ROC Calls For Department Of Justice To Probe Corruption In Kansas City PD
- Did You Know That ‘Blacks for Trump’ Founder Maurice Symonette Was Reportedly In A Violent Cult?
- Serial Entrepreneur Jeannetta Collier On How She Broke Up With Her 9 To 5 & Teaches Women To Do The Same
- Treach Talks Getting Into Character For Lifetime Film, ‘Vanished: Searching for My Sister’ [WATCH]
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- What’s Trending: What Are Your Thoughts On Year 1 Of The Biden-Harris Administration? [WATCH]
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Is Black Tony Finally Coming To Work Or Is He Dead!? [WATCH]
- Rihanna Steps Out With A$AP Rocky In An All Black Matrix-Inspired Ensemble