Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Gabrielle Union will be working behind the scenes for her next project. Gabrielle will be serving as executive producer for a new comedy called ‘Black Girl Magic.’ The half-hour series will air on NBC and follows three estranged sisters who reunite in their hometown of New Orleans after they learn about a family secret. A long with her judging duties on ‘America’s Got Talent’ and is preparing to shoot the second season of ‘L.A’s Finest,’ Gabrielle is one busy lady these days.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me and share the
- Black Cop Tearfully Describes Why She’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Before ‘Blue Lives Matter’ In Video
- Police Seize Almost 400 Pounds Of Heroin From The Bluff In Largest Drug Bust Ever
- T.I. & Tiny Will Be Grandparents! Zonnique Pullins Expeditiously Expecting Her First Child
- “Best Relationship I’ve Ever Been In” Tiffany Haddish Confirms Her And Common Are Official!
- Mali Music Releases Music Video For Cry
- Kevin Hart Speaks On Ellen DeGeneres Amid Racist And Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Show
- KiKi’s Top 3 Things Dudes Say When You Catch Them Cheating [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Even Though Fans Made A Petition, Tory Lanez Will Not Be Deported [WATCH]
- Toni Braxton Shares That She Uses This Sex Toy For Her Skin Care Routine
- Peter Thomas Shares Details About Testing Positive For COVID-19