Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Gabrielle Union will be working behind the scenes for her next project. Gabrielle will be serving as executive producer for a new comedy called ‘Black Girl Magic.’ The half-hour series will air on NBC and follows three estranged sisters who reunite in their hometown of New Orleans after they learn about a family secret. A long with her judging duties on ‘America’s Got Talent’ and is preparing to shoot the second season of ‘L.A’s Finest,’ Gabrielle is one busy lady these days.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me and share the
- Doja Cat Makes Shaved Brows Chic With Fun, Creative Designs
- ‘My Beautiful Home’: Donald Trump Whines After The FBI Raided His Mar-a-Lago Resort
- PUMA And Baby Phat Collaborate On A Sporty-Glam Collection
- Serena Williams Announces Tennis Retirement In Latest Vogue Cover Story
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “A Happy Ending?” | Episode 12
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- What’s Trending: From A Hinge Popeyes Date To Marriage, Would You Go On A Date To Popeyes?
- Ludacris Is Launching His Own Doll To Accompany His Children’s Netflix Series, Karma’s World
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- Still The Queen: Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Hits #1 on Billboard