Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter:
Oprah Winfrey stunned the audience in Charlotte on Saturday by announcing she would donate $1.15 million to help minority students attend and succeed in college. Oprah was speaking at the 17th annual Maya Angelou Women Who Lead Luncheon, where the United Negro College Fund was hoping to raise $1 million for North Carolina students. After the video screen showed that $1.15 million had been raised, Oprah announced that she would match that number!” The crowd erupted in cheers, screams of joy and applause.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me and share the
- What’s Trending: Parents Are Concerned With Sending Their Children To School This Year [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Idris Elba’s Daughter Stopped Talking To Him…Here’s Why [WATCH]
- Already? Love Is Blind’s Iyanna McNeely And Jarrette Jones Announce Their Divorce
- Barbie Maker Company, Mattel Sues Rap Snacks Over Nicki Minaj’s ‘Barbie-Que’ Chips
- Karlie Redd Addresses Plastic Surgery Rumors After Fans Criticize Her Visible Transformation
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off His Incredible Muscles In A Chanel Sleeveless Sweater
- Ohio Woman Arrested After 6-Year-Old Drinks Smirnoff Ice in Gas Station Video
- Lyric Anderson Stars Alongside Her Mother Tami Roman In New BET Series ‘Haus Of Vicious’
- 2022 SOUTHERN SOUL BOWL
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations