Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Bruno Mars is being sued for $1 Million, after being accused of blowing off a concert. Major Entertainment is suing Bruno (real name: Peter Hernandez) and publicist, Michelle Reece. The concert promoter claims to have entered into a deal with Reece in July 2017. The suit claims Reece portrayed herself as Bruno’s rep.
Reece was paid a total of $77,800 in wire transfers. The promoter believed the concert would bring in $1.6 million, which Bruno would be paid from. The promoter also believes Reece never had any contract or confirmation he was available. They are suing Bruno and Reece for in excess of $1 million dollars in damages.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Here’s What Barack Obama Had To Say About His New Memoir, The Biden Harris Campaign, and COVID-19
- Eva’s Corner: Look At The Fruit You Bear [WATCH]
- Black Woman Judge Who Leads North Carolina’s Supreme Court Is In Election Recount Limbo
- New Casino Survey Asks For Feedback As Virginia Determines Gaming Site Amid Diversity Criticism
- Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, D-Nice Among Honorees At National Action Network’s Annual Triumph Awards
- Lawsuit Demands Nearly 200,000 Purged Georgia Voters Be Reinstated Ahead Of Runoff Races
- Hot Spot: Pretty Ricky Member Arrested For COVID Joke At Disney World [VIDEO]
- Here’s Why The CDC Reduced Quarantine Time From 14 Days To 7-10 Days
- Crystal Mason, Jailed For ‘Illegally Voting,’ Appeals Her Conviction: ‘I Refuse To Be Afraid’
- Study Finds Houston Among Best Places To Look For Love During Pandemic