Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Bruno Mars is being sued for $1 Million, after being accused of blowing off a concert. Major Entertainment is suing Bruno (real name: Peter Hernandez) and publicist, Michelle Reece. The concert promoter claims to have entered into a deal with Reece in July 2017. The suit claims Reece portrayed herself as Bruno’s rep.
Reece was paid a total of $77,800 in wire transfers. The promoter believed the concert would bring in $1.6 million, which Bruno would be paid from. The promoter also believes Reece never had any contract or confirmation he was available. They are suing Bruno and Reece for in excess of $1 million dollars in damages.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Are We Even Doing It Right?: What Is Blackout Tuesday?
- 4 St. Louis Officers Shot Monday During A Long Night of Protesting
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
- George Floyd Protests: Resources To Help Anti-Police Brutality Protesters
- Trump Invokes Insurrection Act of 1807 To Attempt To Stop Nationwide Riots
- Independent Autopsy Of George Floyd Finds His Death Was A Homicide, Brother Calls For Peace In Protests
- “Yall Not Tired Yet?” National Mall Monuments Vandalized During Protests In Washington D.C.
- The Great Debates: Best Solo R&B Singer
- The Great Debates: Best Local Singer [Write-In]
- Faith Evans Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges After Allegedly Attacking Stevie J