Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Tyler Perry will be making history this weekend becoming the first African-American to own a Independently owned Studio. On Saturday, Tyler will officially open his ‘Tyler Perry Studios’, it’s a $250 million facility in Atlanta, which used to be Army base. 12 of his sound stages are named after black actors like Will Smith, John Singleton, and Sidney Poitier. Tyler is expecting about 800 guests for the opening, it’s the who’s-who list of Black Hollywood invited.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow share the
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Pregnant Woman Gives Birth On A Flight To Honolulu Unknowingly
- Drake May Add A Gift To Your Next Uber Eats Delivery
- Kandi Burruss Talks Bedroom Preferences, Says She Has ‘No Interest’ In A Threesome With Two Men
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s Ep. 14: “Mom Love”
- Quavo Pops Up At The Gun Range Ready Ready
- STORYTIME: Special K’s Son Went To Clean Air Ducts But Accidentally Delivered A Baby! [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Bill Gates Had Weekend Get-Aways With His Ex Girlfriend While Married?![WATCH]
- Board Says Facebook And Instagram Can Continue To Ban Trump
- Critical Race Truth: Republicans Keep Trying To Revise America’s Racist History
- NJ Cop Fired Over Facebook Post Calling Black Lives Matter Demonstrators ‘Terrorists’