Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Keyshia Cole was renting a luxury home in California. She being accused of breached the lease and causing extensive damage to the property. The owner said Keyshia trashed his house. The home is said to be worth $2.5 million.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me and share the
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- H.E.R. Shares Her Biggest Influences, Winning An Oscar, & Upcoming Acting Opportunities [WATCH]
- Philonise Floyd Shares What We Will Learn About George Floyd On TV One’s Sins Of The City [WATCH]
- Dallas Cowboys Reveal The 2021 Schedule With A Dallas Rapper You Love
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep15: “Girl Code”
- Olympic Runner Caster Semenya Ironically Arrested For Speeding
- Hot Spot: Ciara & Russell Wilson Ink A Deal With Amazon & Andra Day Talks Overcoming Porn Addiction
- Foul Play? D.C. Police Search Landfill After 2-Month-Old Goes Missing
- Gary’s Tea: Cathy Hughes Spills Tea On Wendy Williams & Blasts Rickey’s Dating Life [WATCH]
- Cathy Hughes Talks Urban One Honors, Stories Of DMX, & More Coming To TVOne [WATCH]
- This Milwaukee 5-Year-Old Didn’t Deserve To Die Over A Slice Of Cheesecake…