Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
TMZ’s Van Lathan was fired after getting into an argument with producer Michael Babcock. According to sources, the disagreement, happen about a week and a half ago when the two appeared online together on “TMZ Live.” Although the moment was “edited out,” the two were arguing about politics. Van had confronted Babcock after the segment and told him not to embarrass him that way again. Some people on social media have accused TMZ of having a racial double standard.
Leave us your comments.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me and share the
- Megyn Kelly Has Sent The Internet Into A Frenzy With These Offensive Twitter Moments
- Rep. Karen Bass Could Be Gearing Up For A Mayoral Run
- Ciara Shows Off Her ‘Wild Side’
- Tim Scott Peddling Republican Talking Points On ‘Defunding Police’ Instead Of Facing Real Reasons For Failed Action On Police Reform
- Historic Black Cemetery In Maryland Goes From Becoming A Parking Lot To Now Possibly Getting Built Over
- Black Americans Are Disproportionately Impacted By High Prescription Drugs Costs. Congressional Action Is A Matter Of Racial Equity.
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination
- Gospel Singer Kelly Price Has Allegedly Been Missing For Over A Month
- Kelly Price Reportedly Missing In Georgia Following COVID-19 Battle