Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
R&B singer Tank is saying just because a man performs oral sex on other men does not make him gay. While appearing on the podcast ‘Lip Service,’ Tank was asked “Let’s say he sucked a d**k one time… say twice… does that make him gay?”
Tank explained: “No, here’s the thing. Twice is excessive, but let’s dig in to it. He sucked a dick once and then he’s like, ‘I’m not sure if I liked it or not. Let me try again. And then he says, ‘You know what, it’s not for me, I don’t like the taste!’“It doesn’t mean he’s gay. It means he sucked d**k twice… because the art of being gay is being gay.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- One Man Dead After Citizens Begin To Riot And Loot In Minneapolis
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Tamia And Eric Benet Blow Us Away With ‘Spend My Life’ Instagram Duet
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually
- Laughter Truly Is The Best Medicine…And Here’s Why
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Babyface To Host Waiting To Exhale Celebration On Instagram Tonight
- Beenie Man Checks Police When They Interrupt His Verzuz Battle With Bounty Killer [VIDEO]
- Here’s What’s Opening Just In Time For Memorial Day Weekend!