Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
R&B singer Tank is saying just because a man performs oral sex on other men does not make him gay. While appearing on the podcast ‘Lip Service,’ Tank was asked “Let’s say he sucked a d**k one time… say twice… does that make him gay?”
Tank explained: “No, here’s the thing. Twice is excessive, but let’s dig in to it. He sucked a dick once and then he’s like, ‘I’m not sure if I liked it or not. Let me try again. And then he says, ‘You know what, it’s not for me, I don’t like the taste!’“It doesn’t mean he’s gay. It means he sucked d**k twice… because the art of being gay is being gay.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Loni Love Wants Sistas To Give Interracial LOVE A Chance
- Kerry Washington Announces She’s Directing An ‘Insecure’ Episode
- Janelle Monae & Gabourey Sidibe To Star In Jordan Peele Horror
- #TJMS25: “Don’t Let The Fine Fool You”
- Lee Gill Talks About The 2020 Men of Color National Summit
- Inside Her Story: Are There Really 64,000 Missing Black Women In the United States?
- D.L.’s Top 10 Ways Too Boost Fertility
- Can You Imagine Getting an Invite to Gary Owen’s Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Young Entrepreneur Shot And Killed In New Orleans
- 5 Tips For Cooking Your First Thanksgiving Turkey