Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
A credit card skimmer was found on a gas pump at a Valero gas station in Arlington on Monday, officials with the Texas Department of Agriculture announced Wednesday. The pump is located at the 303 Food Mart located at 3939 W. Pioneer Parkway in Arlington, according to the TDA spokesperson. If you think you could have been a victim of a skimmer, officials ask that you call 1-800-TELL-TDA.
To avoid skimmers, TDA officials suggest you:
- Use the pump closest to the storefront
- Check for any unusual Bluetooth signals with long names of letters and numbers
- Make sure the security tape and the credit card scanner on the pump does not appear to have been tampered with
- Save the receipt and monitor bank statements
- Pay with cash inside
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- One Man Dead After Citizens Begin To Riot And Loot In Minneapolis
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Tamia And Eric Benet Blow Us Away With ‘Spend My Life’ Instagram Duet
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually
- Laughter Truly Is The Best Medicine…And Here’s Why
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Babyface To Host Waiting To Exhale Celebration On Instagram Tonight
- Beenie Man Checks Police When They Interrupt His Verzuz Battle With Bounty Killer [VIDEO]
- Here’s What’s Opening Just In Time For Memorial Day Weekend!