Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
A credit card skimmer was found on a gas pump at a Valero gas station in Arlington on Monday, officials with the Texas Department of Agriculture announced Wednesday. The pump is located at the 303 Food Mart located at 3939 W. Pioneer Parkway in Arlington, according to the TDA spokesperson. If you think you could have been a victim of a skimmer, officials ask that you call 1-800-TELL-TDA.
To avoid skimmers, TDA officials suggest you:
- Use the pump closest to the storefront
- Check for any unusual Bluetooth signals with long names of letters and numbers
- Make sure the security tape and the credit card scanner on the pump does not appear to have been tampered with
- Save the receipt and monitor bank statements
- Pay with cash inside
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Loni Love Wants Sistas To Give Interracial LOVE A Chance
- Kerry Washington Announces She’s Directing An ‘Insecure’ Episode
- Janelle Monae & Gabourey Sidibe To Star In Jordan Peele Horror
- #TJMS25: “Don’t Let The Fine Fool You”
- Lee Gill Talks About The 2020 Men of Color National Summit
- Inside Her Story: Are There Really 64,000 Missing Black Women In the United States?
- D.L.’s Top 10 Ways Too Boost Fertility
- Can You Imagine Getting an Invite to Gary Owen’s Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Young Entrepreneur Shot And Killed In New Orleans
- 5 Tips For Cooking Your First Thanksgiving Turkey