Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Kevin Hart speaks out for first time since near-fatal car crash. Kevin says he’s slowed down and viewing life through a different lens after his September car accident that left him with a severe spinal injuries.
“Basically, what you realize is that you’re not in control. No matter how much you think you’re in control, you’re not in control,” Hart said in a video posted to his Instagram that opens with televised news reports of the Sept. 1 crash in Malibu, California. “At the end of the day, it can all be over man.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- NLE Choppa Talks Viral “LIFE” Quote, Memphis Artists You Need To Know, Why He’s Vegan + More
- Report: TJ Holmes & Amy Robach Leaving ABC
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- NYPD Releases Footage From Outside Drake’s Apollo Concert
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Meagan Good Talks Living Life On Her Terms During Dark & Lovely’s ‘Making Bold Moves’ Event