Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Comedian Wanda Sykes was honored with the Legacy Award from The Ruth Ellis Center (a safe haven for Detroit’s LGBTQ during their annual signature gala, VOICES 2019. “When it comes to accepting awards, I’m always humbled and honored. But, when I think about the legacy of Ruth Ellis and everything that they’re doing at the center and for the community, I don’t think I’ve done enough,” says Wanda. Later this year, she will be hosting the 28th annual Bounce Trumpet Awards in Hollywood.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Cicely Tyson Gets New OWN Series At 95
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ On Pace For Huge MLK Opening Weekend
- Mariah Carey Being Inducted Into Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Mo’Nique’s First Stand-Up Special In 10 Years For Showtime
- Colts’ Marcus Brady is 1 of 2 black QB coaches, He Says Lack Of Minority Coaches ‘Needs To Be Addressed’
- Jazzy Report: Data Privacy Laws
- Aaron Hernandez’s Fiancée Speaks Out After Premiere Of Netflix Series That Explores His Sexuality
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs That Male Work Contact Is Trying To Sleep With You
- Louisiana Jail Guards Plead Guilty To Federal Charges In Inmate’s 2014 Death
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow