Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Ray J is always making more money moves in the game. Now, Ray J. has just inked a deal that will bring him $200 million next year. His Raytroniks Corporation reportedly signed a deal with LoopShare, for their ScootEBike brand with Ray J milking the deal for about $34 million and over 18 million common shares in LOOPShare. This deal will surely take his company to the next level when ScootEbikes hits the streets in 2020, with digital dashboard services and technology unlike any bike-sharing company on the market.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Jazzy Report: Contaminated Blood
- Jay-Z’s Music Catalog Re-added To Spotify For His 50th Birthday
- D.L’s Top 10 Ridiculous Reasons To Consider Divorce
- Mary J. Blige Teams Up With Amazon For Her Bio-Doc
- Brandy Just Confirms Reboot in the Works for ‘Moesha’
- Tom’s Surprise: Eric Benet
- Reverend Al Sharpton: Looking At The Bigger Picture
- Huggy Lowdown: Where Is My Suitcase?!
- Guy’s Gripe: People Who Forget Where They Are
- Morning Minute: Guess Who Got Cheating Again!