Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Ray J is always making more money moves in the game. Now, Ray J. has just inked a deal that will bring him $200 million next year. His Raytroniks Corporation reportedly signed a deal with LoopShare, for their ScootEBike brand with Ray J milking the deal for about $34 million and over 18 million common shares in LOOPShare. This deal will surely take his company to the next level when ScootEbikes hits the streets in 2020, with digital dashboard services and technology unlike any bike-sharing company on the market.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Jan Hunter Gaye, Ex-Wife of Marvin Gaye, Dead at 66
- Warnock Beats Herschel Walker To Win Tight Georgia Senate Runoff Election
- Nia Long & Ime Udoka Call It Quits After 13 Years
- Exclusive: Oxlade Talks Viral Success, Staying Consistent And Prepping Debut Album
- What You Need To Know About Georgia’s Run Off Election + Kyrie Irving Loses Nike Deal [WATCH]
- Cardi B Displayed Her Curvy Frame In A Vintage Colorblock Hervé Léger Dress
- Rickey Smiley Unleashed: You Should Congratulate Deion Sanders For His Jackson State Efforts!
- Keke Palmer Responds To Troll Who Calls Her Ugly ‘I’m Beautiful In Real Life, Because Of Who I Am, Not What I Look Like’
- Everything We Know About The Tory Lanez And Megan Thee Stallion Trial
- Justice Alito Jokes About Black Children In KKK Costumes During Hearing On Discrimination. It Wasn’t Funny