Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Ray J is always making more money moves in the game. Now, Ray J. has just inked a deal that will bring him $200 million next year. His Raytroniks Corporation reportedly signed a deal with LoopShare, for their ScootEBike brand with Ray J milking the deal for about $34 million and over 18 million common shares in LOOPShare. This deal will surely take his company to the next level when ScootEbikes hits the streets in 2020, with digital dashboard services and technology unlike any bike-sharing company on the market.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- 8-Year-Old Secoriea Turner Fatally Shot Near Location Of Rayshard Brooks’ Death
- Rickey Smiley Rips Black On Black Gun Violence After His Daughter Is Shot In Houston
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Phaedra Parks Explains Why She’s Celibate With Her Current Boyfriend Medina
- Cardi B Hops On Tik Tok Trend Showing Love To Offset Using Rasheeda’s “Marry Me” [WATCH]
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Shot 3 Times In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Frederick Douglass Statue Ripped Down In Rochester, New York Park
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- Louis Farrakhan Delivers July Fourth Address About The State Of Black People In America