Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Here’s a messy situation for you, comedian Lil Rel want custody of his son with a married woman. The Get Out actor recently filed legal documents to have sole custody, after finding out that the child’s mother was not forthcoming when it came to their relationship and the child’s paternity. Lil claims the child’s mother, initially told him he fathered their son and was divorced from her husband.
Rel found out that the baby’s mother was indeed married, and had told her husband that he was the father of her child. Rel also found out that Davis’ husband had given the baby his last name on the birth certificate. Rel took a paternity test to clear up any confusion, which determined that he is indeed the child’s father. Now he is asking a California judge for full custody, in addition to permission to relocate the child to California, and the full range to make legal decisions for the child.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Top 20 Comedians of ALL-TIME
1. 19. Charlie MurphySource:Getty 1 of 1
Follow me share the
- Jazzy Report: You Need A New ID To Fly
- D.L.’s Top 10 Reasons Good Men Are Single
- The Cast Of ‘Sistas’ Says Tyler Perry Is Qualified To Write About Black Women
- Did Usher reveals His “Sickness” In ‘Confessions Pt. 3’
- Black-ish Star Deon Cole Gets Backlash Over Bell Bottoms Pants
- Couple Creates App To Find Black-Owned Restaurants
- Keke Palmer, Sanaa Lathan, and Lil Mama’s Natural Hair Posts Continue To Help Me Explore My Hair Journey
- 5 Hydrating Toners That Will Bring The Best Out Your Skin
- SZA & Justin Timberlake “The Other Side,” Grafh ft. Conway The Machine “Pray” & More | Daily Visuals 2.26.20
- Lincoln Park Strategies & WURD Share Results Of National Black Voter Poll