Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Here’s a messy situation for you, comedian Lil Rel want custody of his son with a married woman. The Get Out actor recently filed legal documents to have sole custody, after finding out that the child’s mother was not forthcoming when it came to their relationship and the child’s paternity. Lil claims the child’s mother, initially told him he fathered their son and was divorced from her husband.
Rel found out that the baby’s mother was indeed married, and had told her husband that he was the father of her child. Rel also found out that Davis’ husband had given the baby his last name on the birth certificate. Rel took a paternity test to clear up any confusion, which determined that he is indeed the child’s father. Now he is asking a California judge for full custody, in addition to permission to relocate the child to California, and the full range to make legal decisions for the child.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The Top 20 Comedians of ALL-TIME
1. 19. Charlie MurphySource:Getty 1 of 1
Follow me share the
- Loni Love Wants Sistas To Give Interracial LOVE A Chance
- Kerry Washington Announces She’s Directing An ‘Insecure’ Episode
- Janelle Monae & Gabourey Sidibe To Star In Jordan Peele Horror
- #TJMS25: “Don’t Let The Fine Fool You”
- Lee Gill Talks About The 2020 Men of Color National Summit
- Inside Her Story: Are There Really 64,000 Missing Black Women In the United States?
- D.L.’s Top 10 Ways Too Boost Fertility
- Can You Imagine Getting an Invite to Gary Owen’s Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Young Entrepreneur Shot And Killed In New Orleans
- 5 Tips For Cooking Your First Thanksgiving Turkey