Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
After years of speculation, rumor, and mis-information, Robyn Crawford is setting the record straight that she did indeed have a romantic relationship with the late Whitney Houston. Robyn has been silence about their relationship for decades. Now she is talking and telling all about her romantic business with Whitney in her new tell all memoir, ‘A Song For You: My Life with Whitney Houston.” Robyn book will be release this Tuesday, November 12.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Remembering Whitney: The Music Icon Through The Years
1. Whitney Houston in 1987 at the Shrine Auditorium1 of 8
2. Whitney Houston and then husband Bobby Brown in the 1990's2 of 8
3. Whitney Houston in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere.3 of 8
4. Whitney Houston with Bobbi Kristina and Bobby Brown in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere4 of 8
5. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20075 of 8
6. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20086 of 8
7. Whitney Houston in 20107 of 8
8. Whitney Houston at the Grammy's Pre-Party in 2011.8 of 8
Follow me share the
- Loni Love Wants Sistas To Give Interracial LOVE A Chance
- Kerry Washington Announces She’s Directing An ‘Insecure’ Episode
- Janelle Monae & Gabourey Sidibe To Star In Jordan Peele Horror
- #TJMS25: “Don’t Let The Fine Fool You”
- Lee Gill Talks About The 2020 Men of Color National Summit
- Inside Her Story: Are There Really 64,000 Missing Black Women In the United States?
- D.L.’s Top 10 Ways Too Boost Fertility
- Can You Imagine Getting an Invite to Gary Owen’s Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Young Entrepreneur Shot And Killed In New Orleans
- 5 Tips For Cooking Your First Thanksgiving Turkey