Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
After years of speculation, rumor, and mis-information, Robyn Crawford is setting the record straight that she did indeed have a romantic relationship with the late Whitney Houston. Robyn has been silence about their relationship for decades. Now she is talking and telling all about her romantic business with Whitney in her new tell all memoir, ‘A Song For You: My Life with Whitney Houston.” Robyn book will be release this Tuesday, November 12.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Remembering Whitney: The Music Icon Through The Years
1. Whitney Houston in 1987 at the Shrine Auditorium1 of 8
2. Whitney Houston and then husband Bobby Brown in the 1990's2 of 8
3. Whitney Houston in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere.3 of 8
4. Whitney Houston with Bobbi Kristina and Bobby Brown in 2004 at "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement" World Premiere4 of 8
5. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20075 of 8
6. Whitney Houston at Clive Davis' Grammy's Pre-Party in 20086 of 8
7. Whitney Houston in 20107 of 8
8. Whitney Houston at the Grammy's Pre-Party in 2011.8 of 8
Follow me share the
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- One Man Dead After Citizens Begin To Riot And Loot In Minneapolis
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Tamia And Eric Benet Blow Us Away With ‘Spend My Life’ Instagram Duet
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually
- Laughter Truly Is The Best Medicine…And Here’s Why
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Babyface To Host Waiting To Exhale Celebration On Instagram Tonight
- Beenie Man Checks Police When They Interrupt His Verzuz Battle With Bounty Killer [VIDEO]
- Here’s What’s Opening Just In Time For Memorial Day Weekend!