Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
American Airlines plans to expand again at DFW International Airport with two new gates to bulk up its capacity next year. American Airlines has asked the airport to approve a plan to add the new gates in Terminal E, including passenger jet bridges. The deal would cost the airport $8.9 million and be paid back by the airline through gate rental fees. “These will be regional gates used to support our summer 2020 schedule,” said American Airlines spokeswoman Annie Lorenzana.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Beenie Man Checks Police When They Interrupt His Verzuz Battle With Bounty Killer [VIDEO]
- Here’s What’s Opening Just In Time For Memorial Day Weekend!
- Teyana Taylor Releases “Made It” To Celebrate The 2020 Graduates [VIDEO]
- Jagged Edge & 112’s Verzuz Instagram Live Battle Set For Memorial Day
- JJ & Trina Hairston Surprise Parents Of Worshipping Baby With A Virtual Baby Shower [VIDEO]
- Justin Bieber Says If He Could Go Back, He’d Wait For Marriage To Have Sex
- Arizona Gunman In Custody After He Films Himself Shooting Inside Of A Mall
- Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx, Babyface, Russell Simmons & More To Honor Andre Harrell In Tribute Special
- Dancehall Legends Beenie Man & Bounty Killer To Face Off In Next Verzuz Battle