Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
American Airlines plans to expand again at DFW International Airport with two new gates to bulk up its capacity next year. American Airlines has asked the airport to approve a plan to add the new gates in Terminal E, including passenger jet bridges. The deal would cost the airport $8.9 million and be paid back by the airline through gate rental fees. “These will be regional gates used to support our summer 2020 schedule,” said American Airlines spokeswoman Annie Lorenzana.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Loni Love Wants Sistas To Give Interracial LOVE A Chance
- Kerry Washington Announces She’s Directing An ‘Insecure’ Episode
- Janelle Monae & Gabourey Sidibe To Star In Jordan Peele Horror
- #TJMS25: “Don’t Let The Fine Fool You”
- Lee Gill Talks About The 2020 Men of Color National Summit
- Inside Her Story: Are There Really 64,000 Missing Black Women In the United States?
- D.L.’s Top 10 Ways Too Boost Fertility
- Can You Imagine Getting an Invite to Gary Owen’s Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Young Entrepreneur Shot And Killed In New Orleans
- 5 Tips For Cooking Your First Thanksgiving Turkey