Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Instagram is getting rid of its “like” counts and it maybe for good. After testing the removal of ‘likes’ in other countries, they’re bringing the test to the US. IG made the announcement, explaining experimenting with hiding likes for US-based accounts starting next week.
Instagram will slowly roll out the changes, removing publicly visible engagement metrics for a limited number of IG accounts. When you posts a picture or video, you will still be able to see how many likes it gets but on one else will be able to see.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- 8-Year-Old Secoriea Turner Fatally Shot Near Location Of Rayshard Brooks’ Death
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Phaedra Parks Explains Why She’s Celibate With Her Current Boyfriend Medina
- Cardi B Hops On Tik Tok Trend Showing Love To Offset Using Rasheeda’s “Marry Me” [WATCH]
- Rickey Smiley’s Daughter Shot 3 Times In Houston [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Frederick Douglass Statue Ripped Down In Rochester, New York Park
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
- Louis Farrakhan Delivers July Fourth Address About The State Of Black People In America
- Gov. Abbott Issues Executive Order Requiring All Texans To Wear Masks Or Face Coverings In Public