Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Instagram is getting rid of its “like” counts and it maybe for good. After testing the removal of ‘likes’ in other countries, they’re bringing the test to the US. IG made the announcement, explaining experimenting with hiding likes for US-based accounts starting next week.
Instagram will slowly roll out the changes, removing publicly visible engagement metrics for a limited number of IG accounts. When you posts a picture or video, you will still be able to see how many likes it gets but on one else will be able to see.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the
- Loni Love Wants Sistas To Give Interracial LOVE A Chance
- Kerry Washington Announces She’s Directing An ‘Insecure’ Episode
- Janelle Monae & Gabourey Sidibe To Star In Jordan Peele Horror
- #TJMS25: “Don’t Let The Fine Fool You”
- Lee Gill Talks About The 2020 Men of Color National Summit
- Inside Her Story: Are There Really 64,000 Missing Black Women In the United States?
- D.L.’s Top 10 Ways Too Boost Fertility
- Can You Imagine Getting an Invite to Gary Owen’s Thanksgiving Dinner?
- Young Entrepreneur Shot And Killed In New Orleans
- 5 Tips For Cooking Your First Thanksgiving Turkey