When Travis Greene was younger, he loved watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, never let go of his favorite stuffed animal and was pretty loud (he likes to call it “creative” though). Most of all, he knew he always wanted to sing.
Well, “pace is the proof of trust,” as he so elegantly put it. Travis Greene is using his gift and life lessons to give God glory and it’s really paying off.
Having just released his new Broken Record album, Travis Greene stopped by to run down who he was listening to, what he knew about love and God and more when he was younger in this episode of #WhenIWasYounger.
Want news at your fingertips? Text “ERICA” to 52140 to join our club. (Terms and conditions)
12 Gospel Artists Who Are Also Pastors [PHOTOS]
1. Marvin WinansSource: 1 of 12
2. William MurphySource: 2 of 12
3. Jason NelsonSource: 3 of 12
4. Deitrick HaddonSource: 4 of 12
5. Travis GreeneSource: 5 of 12
6. Warryn CampbellSource: 6 of 12
7. Kim BurrellSource: 7 of 12
8. Charles JenkinsSource: 8 of 12
9. Marvin SappSource: 9 of 12
10. Smokie NorfulSource: 10 of 12
11. William McDowellSource: 11 of 12
12. Shirley CaesarSource: 12 of 12
ALSO TRENDING ON GETUPERICA.COM:
- Tia Mowry Shows Off Postpartum Weight Loss [PHOTOS]
- The Apple Doesn’t Fall Far: Watch Karen Clark Sheard Sing With Her Grandson
- NFL Player Demario Davis Fined For Wearing “Man of God” Headband During Game
When I Was Younger: How Travis Greene Learned That “Pace Is The Proof Of Trust” [VIDEO] was originally published on getuperica.com