Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
With a series on HBO, a number of projects in the works, and a first-look deal with Netflix, Oscar winner, Regina King is solidifying her status as the hardest working woman in Hollywood. It’s been 34 years since she made her primetime debut on the sitcom ‘227′ as, Brenda Jenkins . And Regina has been a constant presence in film and on television screens. With her body of work not only spans decades, but also defies genres, which is evident by the diversity of her fan base. There are those who know her from ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ and from her Emmy-winning performances in ‘American Crime’ and ‘Seven Seconds’. Others fondly remember her 1991 film debut in ‘Boyz n the Hood,’ as well as her turns in Jerry Maguire, Ray, The Boondocks, Friday, 24 and on and on. “All Hail Our King,” that’s Regina King!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Georgia Teacher Faces Backlash For Telling Students Breonna Taylor Was Responsible For Her Own Death
- Gary’s Tea: Vanessa Bryant Claps Back At Evan Rachel Wood For Calling Kobe Bryant A Rapist [WATCH]
- You’ll Never Guess The Reason Black Tony Is In Jail! [WATCH]
- Lawyer Seeks Looking Into T.I. & Tiny’s Sexual Abuse Claims
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Biden Administration’s Continued Deportations Of Black Immigrants Raise Concerns
- Reversing Course: Obama Says He Favors Reparations As Proposed Legislation Gains More Support
- Tank Debuts ‘Can’t Let It Show’, Talks New Movie Role & Transitioning Into Stand Up Comedy [WATCH]
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street