Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
With a series on HBO, a number of projects in the works, and a first-look deal with Netflix, Oscar winner, Regina King is solidifying her status as the hardest working woman in Hollywood. It’s been 34 years since she made her primetime debut on the sitcom ‘227′ as, Brenda Jenkins . And Regina has been a constant presence in film and on television screens. With her body of work not only spans decades, but also defies genres, which is evident by the diversity of her fan base. There are those who know her from ‘If Beale Street Could Talk’ and from her Emmy-winning performances in ‘American Crime’ and ‘Seven Seconds’. Others fondly remember her 1991 film debut in ‘Boyz n the Hood,’ as well as her turns in Jerry Maguire, Ray, The Boondocks, Friday, 24 and on and on. “All Hail Our King,” that’s Regina King!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- WATCH LIVE: Obama holds virtual town hall on policing and civil unrest
- George Floyd’s Killer Cop Has Murder Charge Upgraded As Other Officers Face More Charges
- Urban One’s ‘WE ARE ONE’ Town Hall Addresses Killings Of Black People
- Petition Aims To Stop ‘Heartless’ George Floyd Social Media Challenge White Kids Started On TikTok
- Dak Prescott Announces $1 Million Pledge To Improve Police Training
- We Are One: More Than Just A Hashtag Townhall Thursday, June 4th 8pm
- Are We Even Doing It Right?: What Is Blackout Tuesday?
- 4 St. Louis Officers Shot Monday During A Long Night of Protesting
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
- Dallas Protestors Block Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge