Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The Real’s Loni Love tears up over encouraging sistas to give ‘interracial love a chance!’ Loni sharing her own testimony of how her boyfriend, James Welch has brought insurmountable joy to her life. She encourages everyone to give love a chance, regardless of race. Loni acknowledges that their cultures are different but there is loyalty in her relationship that brings her to tears. The Real’s co-host wants to spread joy in her message. She says take a chance, ladies!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Cicely Tyson Gets New OWN Series At 95
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ On Pace For Huge MLK Opening Weekend
- Mariah Carey Being Inducted Into Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Mo’Nique’s First Stand-Up Special In 10 Years For Showtime
- Colts’ Marcus Brady is 1 of 2 black QB coaches, He Says Lack Of Minority Coaches ‘Needs To Be Addressed’
- Jazzy Report: Data Privacy Laws
- Aaron Hernandez’s Fiancée Speaks Out After Premiere Of Netflix Series That Explores His Sexuality
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs That Male Work Contact Is Trying To Sleep With You
- Louisiana Jail Guards Plead Guilty To Federal Charges In Inmate’s 2014 Death
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow