Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The Real’s Loni Love tears up over encouraging sistas to give ‘interracial love a chance!’ Loni sharing her own testimony of how her boyfriend, James Welch has brought insurmountable joy to her life. She encourages everyone to give love a chance, regardless of race. Loni acknowledges that their cultures are different but there is loyalty in her relationship that brings her to tears. The Real’s co-host wants to spread joy in her message. She says take a chance, ladies!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- This ‘Racist’ Jingle Is Being Replaced By A Song Written By Wu-Tang’s RZA
- The Disrespect Of DJ Screw: Slow + Reverb Is Gentrified Chopped & Screwed
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Speaks Out & Jeannie Mai Has A New Booty?! [VIDEO]
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 8-14-2020
- Front Page News: This Fall Will Be The Worst One Yet [WATCH]
- Governor Brian Kemp Drops Lawsuit Against Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Over Atlanta’s Mask Mandate
- Boosie Gets Banned From Instagram & Begs Mark Zuckerberg For It Back
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Hulu Releases Trailer For Horror Satire Movie Exploring Black Hair
- Make A Donation To The Piney Woods School