Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Congratulations are in order for the ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ star Kandi Burruss and husband Todd Tucker has welcomed their second child together, a baby girl, via surrogate! The couple’s daughter is named Blaize Tucker and was born on Friday at 6:54pm weighing 8 lbs, 1 oz. The baby girl joins 3-year-old big brother Ace, as well as Kandi’s 17-year-old daughter Riley. Tucker also has a 22-year-old daughter named Kaela.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Oprah Has A Video Message About Breonna Taylor 150 Days After Her Death
- Tamela Mann Debuts Music Video For “Touch From You”
- Graphic Video: Black Teens Who Needed Help Are Held At Gunpoint By Responding Cops
- #FreeTianna: Everything To Know About BLM Protester Facing Felony Charges After Organizing Protest
- Toni Braxton Surprises Rickey Smiley For His Birthday! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Stomp Wars HBCU KNOW Virtual Homecoming Experience Hosted By Rock T
- Jini Thornton Explains The Coronavirus Stimulus Updates [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Big 10 Cancels 2020 Football Season Due to COVID-19 Concerns
- Angela Simmons Has A New Boo, Boxer Daniel Jacobs
- Simon Cowell Breaks His Back While Testing Electric Motorcycle