Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Congratulations are in order for the ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ star Kandi Burruss and husband Todd Tucker has welcomed their second child together, a baby girl, via surrogate! The couple’s daughter is named Blaize Tucker and was born on Friday at 6:54pm weighing 8 lbs, 1 oz. The baby girl joins 3-year-old big brother Ace, as well as Kandi’s 17-year-old daughter Riley. Tucker also has a 22-year-old daughter named Kaela.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Mind Body Business: 3 Signs You May Have A Health Issue During Exercise [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Drake Wanted To Quit ‘Degrassi’ + New Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre Album Is On The Way
- Summer Walker and JT Serve Body In ‘Ex For A Reason’ Video
- The Brian McKnight Online Ticket Giveaway contest
- Phaedra Parks Serves Serious Lewks At The Covenant Screening In Atlanta
- Florida’s New Medical Marijuana Licensing Rule Allegedly Discriminates Against ‘Protected’ Black Farmers
- ‘The Redemption Of Bobby Love’: New Book Revisits Fugitive Who Led Double Life For Decades
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- The Rickey Smiley “Beat The Buzzer” Contest
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’