Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Congratulations are in order for the ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ star Kandi Burruss and husband Todd Tucker has welcomed their second child together, a baby girl, via surrogate! The couple’s daughter is named Blaize Tucker and was born on Friday at 6:54pm weighing 8 lbs, 1 oz. The baby girl joins 3-year-old big brother Ace, as well as Kandi’s 17-year-old daughter Riley. Tucker also has a 22-year-old daughter named Kaela.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Dallas-Fort Worth Tops The Country In Office Job Growth
- Clive Davis Plans On Making His Own Whitney Houston Biopic
- CHARLIE WILSON LOS ANGLES FLYAWAY CONTEST
- ‘Red Table Talk’ Gets Renewed For Three Years On Facebook
- Wendy Williams A Single Woman Now
- Clark Sisters Biopic Reveals Premiere Date And Extended Trailer
- ‘Grown-ish’ Already Renewed For Season 4
- Oprah Winfrey Says “I Can’t Be Silenced By Russell Simmons”
- School Says Teen Can’t Walk For Graduation Unless He Cuts His Locs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project