Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Instagram might have removed Jason Derulo‘s post in his underwear for violating their guidelines by showing off “aroused” assets. Well it looks like Jason’ s BIG assets maybe worth 6-figures to a adult content site and they welcome post pics of his junk. The adult content site is making an offer they hope Jason can’t refuse … up to $500,000 just to share thirst traps of his anaconda over the next 6 months, and he does NOT have to pose nude to get the money. Sounds like it could be the easiest money Jason’s ever made.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- This ‘Racist’ Jingle Is Being Replaced By A Song Written By Wu-Tang’s RZA
- The Disrespect Of DJ Screw: Slow + Reverb Is Gentrified Chopped & Screwed
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Speaks Out & Jeannie Mai Has A New Booty?! [VIDEO]
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 8-14-2020
- Front Page News: This Fall Will Be The Worst One Yet [WATCH]
- Governor Brian Kemp Drops Lawsuit Against Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Over Atlanta’s Mask Mandate
- Boosie Gets Banned From Instagram & Begs Mark Zuckerberg For It Back
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Hulu Releases Trailer For Horror Satire Movie Exploring Black Hair
- Make A Donation To The Piney Woods School