Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
While promoting his new book, ‘Destiny’s Child: The Untold Story,’ Mathew Knowles told a story that started a firestorm. According to Mathew, Beyonce and Kelly Rowland were allegedly harassed by members of R&B group Jagged Edge. And, while Mathew never specifically stated the harassment was of a sexual nature (even though it was strongly implied), J.E.’s alleged misconduct led him to permanently dissolve his business relationship with them at the time. Accusation hit social media and the Beyhive started to go in on the group with emojis and insults. That led some of the members to clap back at Beyonce’s dad with the comment “One thing I have learned from my 20plus years in this business and it’s always something. It’s actually funny how far people go to sell something 🤦🏽♂️lol but I give All Praises To The Most High At all times Shalawam love ones.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Nene Leakes And Sha’Carri Richardson Among Rumored Star-Studded Cast For Next ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Jay-Z’s Team ROC Calls For Department Of Justice To Probe Corruption In Kansas City PD
- Did You Know That ‘Blacks for Trump’ Founder Maurice Symonette Was Reportedly In A Violent Cult?
- Serial Entrepreneur Jeannetta Collier On How She Broke Up With Her 9 To 5 & Teaches Women To Do The Same
- Treach Talks Getting Into Character For Lifetime Film, ‘Vanished: Searching for My Sister’ [WATCH]
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- What’s Trending: What Are Your Thoughts On Year 1 Of The Biden-Harris Administration? [WATCH]
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Is Black Tony Finally Coming To Work Or Is He Dead!? [WATCH]
- Rihanna Steps Out With A$AP Rocky In An All Black Matrix-Inspired Ensemble