Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Lifetime released the trailer for ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ docuseries yesterday. But his ex-wife, Drea Kelly says she has nothing to do the doc-series and why she’s gonna sue Lifetime, over misleading ‘Surviving Part 2’ promo. Drea, is livid with Lifetime for their lack of support for the women after the documentary was released. She straight-up says she’s gonna sue Lifetime for including her in the ‘Surviving Part II’ trailer when she vehemently said she would NOT take part in the doc. ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ will premiere January 3rd and 4th on Lifetime.
Click here for TMZ Video:
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- 5 Black Women To Consider For Next Supreme Court Justice
- Who Will Be The Next Supreme Court Nominee? Another Issue Black Voters Must Stay On Top Of
- Keeping It Local: Community Leader Cassandra Welchlin Is Galvanizing Voting Power In Jackson, Mississippi
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Death Draws Attention To Her Complicated Legacy On Race
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead At 87
- Gary’s Tea: Is Cardi B. Faking Her Divorce For Her New Album? [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Today Is National Black Voter Day [WATCH]
- Halle Berry Has A New Man & She Revealed His Identity… Sort Of [PHOTO]
- Report: Trump Administration To Block Downloads Of TikTok From App Stores Starting Sunday
- Here’s What NeNe Leakes Had To Say About Not Returning To Real Housewives Of Atlanta