Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Russell Simmons is speaking out against Oprah Winfrey and her upcoming AppleTV+ documentary, that details allegations of sexual misconduct against the music mogul. Russell took to Instagram Friday to address Oprah, who he called a “shining light to my family and my community” and someone “contributing so much to my life that I couldn’t list a fraction of it in this blog.” Over a dozen women have come forward with allegations against Russell, with one unidentified woman filing a $10 million lawsuit in March of 2018 accusing him of rape. The lawsuit is pending after Simmons tried and failed to get it dismissed in August. A California judge ruled that Simmons did not supply sufficient evidence to support his claim that the statute of limitations on the alleged rape had run out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Serena Williams Shares A Rough Day on Social Media, Fans Respond With Love And Support
- A$AP Rocky Talks Fatherhood In ‘Highsnobiety’s’ Latest Issue
- Teyana Taylor Was All Body In A Black Rick Owens Gown At The ‘Vanity Fair’ 2023 Gotham Awards
- Why Is Donald Trump STILL Out Here Talking About Repealing Obamacare?
- Sean “Diddy” Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
- ‘GQ Germany’ Names Erykah Badu Music Icon Of The Year In Their ‘2023 Men Of The Year’ Issue
- Keke Palmer Serves MILF Goals At The Soul Train Awards
- Holiday Shopping Tips | Money Monday
- Steve Harvey Pays Emotional Tribute To Wife Marjorie At TheGrio Awards: ‘I Appreciate You Riding With Me’
- Beyoncé Says Blue Ivy Was Determined To Prove Naysayers Wrong About Her Tour Performances
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
19 Sexy Pictures Of Paula Patton (PHOTOS)
Then & Now: The Cast Of Spike Lee’s “Crooklyn” (PHOTOS)
17 Super Hot Pics Of Nia Long (PHOTOS)
Queen Latifah And Her Longtime Partner Eboni Nichols' Son Named Revealed
Download - MAJIC 94.5 Radio Mobile App!
10+ Sexy Photos Of Mya
Mind Body Business: Things You Didn’t Know About Junk Food