Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Russell Simmons is speaking out against Oprah Winfrey and her upcoming AppleTV+ documentary, that details allegations of sexual misconduct against the music mogul. Russell took to Instagram Friday to address Oprah, who he called a “shining light to my family and my community” and someone “contributing so much to my life that I couldn’t list a fraction of it in this blog.” Over a dozen women have come forward with allegations against Russell, with one unidentified woman filing a $10 million lawsuit in March of 2018 accusing him of rape. The lawsuit is pending after Simmons tried and failed to get it dismissed in August. A California judge ruled that Simmons did not supply sufficient evidence to support his claim that the statute of limitations on the alleged rape had run out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- This ‘Racist’ Jingle Is Being Replaced By A Song Written By Wu-Tang’s RZA
- The Disrespect Of DJ Screw: Slow + Reverb Is Gentrified Chopped & Screwed
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Speaks Out & Jeannie Mai Has A New Booty?! [VIDEO]
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 8-14-2020
- Front Page News: This Fall Will Be The Worst One Yet [WATCH]
- Governor Brian Kemp Drops Lawsuit Against Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Over Atlanta’s Mask Mandate
- Boosie Gets Banned From Instagram & Begs Mark Zuckerberg For It Back
- Quarantine Baby! Chrissy Teigen And John Legend Are Expecting Baby #3
- Hulu Releases Trailer For Horror Satire Movie Exploring Black Hair
- Make A Donation To The Piney Woods School