Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Russell Simmons is speaking out against Oprah Winfrey and her upcoming AppleTV+ documentary, that details allegations of sexual misconduct against the music mogul. Russell took to Instagram Friday to address Oprah, who he called a “shining light to my family and my community” and someone “contributing so much to my life that I couldn’t list a fraction of it in this blog.” Over a dozen women have come forward with allegations against Russell, with one unidentified woman filing a $10 million lawsuit in March of 2018 accusing him of rape. The lawsuit is pending after Simmons tried and failed to get it dismissed in August. A California judge ruled that Simmons did not supply sufficient evidence to support his claim that the statute of limitations on the alleged rape had run out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Clark Sisters Biopic Reveals Premiere Date And Extended Trailer
- ‘Grown-ish’ Already Renewed For Season 4
- Oprah Winfrey Says “I Can’t Be Silenced By Russell Simmons”
- School Says Teen Can’t Walk For Graduation Unless He Cuts His Locs
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- Heyy Ya! Andre 3000 Is Making A Comeback, But It’s Not What You Think
- Grammys Reveal Details For A Star-Studded Nipsey Hussle Tribute Performance
- Pourquoi? Commes des Garçons Threw Some Tired Ol’ Cornrow Wigs On White Models For Paris Fashion Week
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- Kyrie Responds to Recent Criticism of His Game: “They Crucified Martin Luther King”