Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Jussie Smollett may return to “Empire” before the sixth and final season comes to an end. Jussie’s character Jamal Lyon was written off of the final two episodes of Season 5 after he was accused of staging a racist and homophobic attack against himself in late January in Chicago. The City of Chicago is suing Smollett to recoup the costs of the investigation. He filed a counter suit against the city, his alleged co-conspirators the Osundairo brothers and several officials, including former Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson. Showrunner Brett Mahoney revealed that there have been discussions about bringing Jussie back to the show.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Book Publisher Snubs Louisville Cop’s Plan To Cash In On Breonna Taylor’s Police Killing
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Morris Brown College Receives Accreditation Candidacy After 20 Years
- Chris Brown’s Housekeeper Suing Him Over Alleged Dog Attack
- Attorney Glennon Threatt Discusses Shooting Bias & Being A Threat To Police Officers [WATCH]
- News You Can’t Use: Anthems Of Men 50+ On Motorcycles [WATCH]