Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West revealed the gift they got their oldest child, North. It was a jacket once worn by Michael Jackson that cost $65,625. According to Kim, their daughter is a big fan of MJ and they picked up the jacket which he wore to Elizabeth Taylor’s 65th birthday celebration at auction. The jacket went up for sale at Julien’s Icons and Idols: Rock ‘N’ Roll auction back in October, where it was sold presumably to Kim and Kanye. According to the listing, the custom velvet jacket adorned with white stones and pearls was also worn by Jackson to the 50th Cannes Film Festival, where Jackson was screening his film “Ghosts” in 1997. “The jacket additionally has two crown decorations on the collar, a burgundy satin band on the right arm, and zips on the front,” reads the listing.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Nene Leakes And Sha’Carri Richardson Among Rumored Star-Studded Cast For Next ‘Celebrity Big Brother’
- Jay-Z’s Team ROC Calls For Department Of Justice To Probe Corruption In Kansas City PD
- Did You Know That ‘Blacks for Trump’ Founder Maurice Symonette Was Reportedly In A Violent Cult?
- Serial Entrepreneur Jeannetta Collier On How She Broke Up With Her 9 To 5 & Teaches Women To Do The Same
- Treach Talks Getting Into Character For Lifetime Film, ‘Vanished: Searching for My Sister’ [WATCH]
- The Legacy Of Al Sharpton: Why Do Conservatives Hate Him So Much?
- What’s Trending: What Are Your Thoughts On Year 1 Of The Biden-Harris Administration? [WATCH]
- Mitch McConnell Suggests Black Americans Aren’t Really ‘Americans’
- Is Black Tony Finally Coming To Work Or Is He Dead!? [WATCH]
- Rihanna Steps Out With A$AP Rocky In An All Black Matrix-Inspired Ensemble