Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Journalists from Vanity Fair and Harper’s magazine are getting backlash for criticizing the appearance of Beyoncé and Jay-Z‘s 7-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy Carter. Megan Thee Stallion shared photos of Beyoncé, Blue Ivy and herself celebrating New Year’s Eve on Instagram, prompting Vanity Fair critic K. Austin Collins to write in a since-deleted tweet, “I have a feeling the jay z face genes are about to really hit Blue Ivy and I feel so sorry for her.” Then Violet Lucca, web editor for Harper’s, replied, “Or she’ll just get plastic surgery at 16 a la Kylie Jenner and we’ll all have to pretend that she always looked that way…I can’t allow myself to feel too sorry for the incredibly rich!” Since the backlash, both journalists have deleted their comments.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Biden Commits To Using Federal Government’s Full Power To Protect Abortion Access
- The Tom Joyner Foundation And BetMGM To Offer Executive Series For HBCU Students
- Gary’s Tea: WatchJazzy Goes Viral After Explaining How She’s Submissive To Her Man [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: Our Opinion On The McDonald’s Baby Mama Drama Social Media Debate [WATCH]
- ‘Insulting’: Keisha Lance Bottoms Starts New White House Role Without Actual Office In The White House
- Boosie Badazz Tweets In Outrage About R. Kelly’s 30-Year Prison “Death Sentence”
- New York Mom Shot And Killed Execution Style While Pushing Baby In Stroller
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- News You Can’t Use: Things That Are Just As Old As R. Kelly’s 30 Year Prison Sentence [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: If R. Kelly Been A Creep, Why Did It Take 30 Years To Get Justice? [WATCH]