Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
‘Peace. Love. & Eatz’ in Desoto, Texas has been asked to partner with Oprah Winfrey and Weight Watchers for their upcoming tour that will be in Dallas on February 15. On Friday, owner James McGee announced on social media that his small restaurant is among a small group of businesses in Dallas-Fort Worth chosen to partner during the Dallas stop of “Oprah’s 2020 Vision: Your Life in Focus Live on Tour.” “When people like that called me, it made me feel good. But at the same time, I’ve got to stay focused on what the mission is, and what my goal is,” says James. The two year old business opened the plant-based restaurant after his daughter suffered allergies and doctors warned him his own health was in trouble due to obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, kidney, and liver damage among other things.
James and his team have also expanded their mission into a garden which helps support the restaurant and his nonprofit which provides healthy foods for homeless students. Peace. Love. & Eatz will be featured as one of the go-to restaurants for the tour attendees. For ticket information and to learn more about the event, click here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Simone Biles Prioritizes Her Mental Health By Withdrawing From Team USA’s Final Competition In The Tokyo Olympics
- Simone Biles Out of Olympic Gymnastics Competition
- Travis Greene & Anthony Hamilton Give Praise In Style With Music Video For “Oil & Water”
- J. Lo & Ben Affleck Seemingly Recreate Her “Jenny From The Block” Video While Boo’d Up On A Boat
- Da Baby Responds To Fans
- DaBaby Tries Clarifying His Rolling Loud Remarks About HIV/AIDS & Gay Men
- Whoopi Goldberg Set To Produce & Act In a Film About Emmett Till’s Mom
- George Clinton Returns From Retirement: “You’re Gonna Have To Drag Me Off”
- Issa Rae Ties The Knot To Longtime Boyfriend Louis Diame
- Veteran SNCC Organizer And The Algebra Project Founder Bob Moses Dies At 86