Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
‘Peace. Love. & Eatz’ in Desoto, Texas has been asked to partner with Oprah Winfrey and Weight Watchers for their upcoming tour that will be in Dallas on February 15. On Friday, owner James McGee announced on social media that his small restaurant is among a small group of businesses in Dallas-Fort Worth chosen to partner during the Dallas stop of “Oprah’s 2020 Vision: Your Life in Focus Live on Tour.” “When people like that called me, it made me feel good. But at the same time, I’ve got to stay focused on what the mission is, and what my goal is,” says James. The two year old business opened the plant-based restaurant after his daughter suffered allergies and doctors warned him his own health was in trouble due to obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, kidney, and liver damage among other things.
James and his team have also expanded their mission into a garden which helps support the restaurant and his nonprofit which provides healthy foods for homeless students. Peace. Love. & Eatz will be featured as one of the go-to restaurants for the tour attendees. For ticket information and to learn more about the event, click here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- ‘Insecure’ Actor And Houstonian Kendrick Sampson Hit By Rubber Bullets In Los Angeles During George Floyd Protest
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- EXCLUSIVE PREMIERE: BeBe Winans – “Free Free” [VIDEO]
- Black CNN Reporter & Camera Crew Arrested On Live TV Reporting Minneapolis Protests [Video]
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- One Man Dead After Citizens Begin To Riot And Loot In Minneapolis
- The Internet Doesn’t Forget! Jimmy Fallon Apologizes For Doing Blackface 20 Years Ago
- Tamia And Eric Benet Blow Us Away With ‘Spend My Life’ Instagram Duet
- BET To Hold 2020 BET Awards Virtually
- Laughter Truly Is The Best Medicine…And Here’s Why