Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced they are planning “to step back” as senior members of the royal family, “work to become financially independent, and may be moving to North America.” In a stunning post, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution,” the couple said in a statement. They rocked the British monarchy by defining Queen Elizabeth II by going public. Media reports said the couple made their shock statement — released on their own website, Instagram account and through Buckingham Palace’s email communications system — without notifying either Harry’s grandmother, the monarch, or father, the heir to the throne Prince Charles.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
- NLE Choppa Talks Viral “LIFE” Quote, Memphis Artists You Need To Know, Why He’s Vegan + More
- Report: TJ Holmes & Amy Robach Leaving ABC
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- NYPD Releases Footage From Outside Drake’s Apollo Concert