Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced they are planning “to step back” as senior members of the royal family, “work to become financially independent, and may be moving to North America.” In a stunning post, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, have chosen to make a transition this year in starting to carve out a progressive new role within this institution,” the couple said in a statement. They rocked the British monarchy by defining Queen Elizabeth II by going public. Media reports said the couple made their shock statement — released on their own website, Instagram account and through Buckingham Palace’s email communications system — without notifying either Harry’s grandmother, the monarch, or father, the heir to the throne Prince Charles.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- What’s Trending: From A Hinge Popeyes Date To Marriage, Would You Go On A Date To Popeyes?
- Ludacris Is Launching His Own Doll To Accompany His Children’s Netflix Series, Karma’s World
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- Still The Queen: Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Hits #1 on Billboard
- New Study Reveals Black Women Are Struggling Financially In Today’s Economy
- Group Of Women Called ’Studs Of America’ Create A Tribute To Brittney Griner In Viral Video
- Finally, A Podcast For The Rap GIRLS! Meet Sesali Bowen The Host Of The ‘Purse First’ Podcast
- Lizzo Reacts To Beyoncé Shoutout On ‘Break My Soul’ Remix
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic