Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
KeKe Wyatt and her husband Zachariah Darring welcomed baby boy Ke’Riah Darring, their first child together. This is KeKe’s eighth, and tenth addition to their family. After a couple months of speculation, she confirmed that she was expecting. KeKe has three children from her first marriage to Rahmat Morton, who she married in 2000. She and second husband Michael Jamar (Michael Ford) share four children together. They split in 2017, when Wyatt, eight months pregnant and fighting a cancer diagnosis of one of her sons, revealed that Michael Ford asked her for a divorce. (As of November 2018, her child is now cancer free.) The couple divorced in September 2017. She married Darring in October 2018. Her son with Darring makes this boy her eighth biological child. Congratulations to KeKe and Zachariah.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow Me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Get Ready For Reboot of ‘Anaconda’
- ‘Ambitions’ Canceled After One Season On OWN
- Chance The Rapper To Host Revival Of ‘Punk’d
- Rosie Perez Testifies Against Harvey Weinstein
- Former New Orleans Saints Linebacker Boosts Graduation Rate For Oregon District’s Black Students
- Charlie Wilson’s Perfect Valentine’s Day Contest
- Jazzy Report: Baltimore Has The Highest STI Rate
- Photo Of Eight Black Women Firefighters For Prince George’s County Goes Viral
- D.L’s Top 10 Things You Won’t Miss About Drinking
- Janet Jackson Wins The Dolly Parton Challenge With Super Sexy Tinder Pic