Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Wendy Williams divorce is officially final. After filing for divorce from her husband Kevin Hunter of nearly 22 years last April. Here’s what we know about their divorce, they each owned equal shares of their production company, and apparently Kevin is going to sell off his part of it to Wendy. She’ll be the sole owner, they will split the sale of their New Jersey home, Kevin gets his Ferrari and his Rolls-Royce. Also Wendy has to pay him a lump sum, plus a severance package. The amounts are confidential.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- What’s Trending: Parents Are Concerned With Sending Their Children To School This Year [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Idris Elba’s Daughter Stopped Talking To Him…Here’s Why [WATCH]
- Already? Love Is Blind’s Iyanna McNeely And Jarrette Jones Announce Their Divorce
- Barbie Maker Company, Mattel Sues Rap Snacks Over Nicki Minaj’s ‘Barbie-Que’ Chips
- Karlie Redd Addresses Plastic Surgery Rumors After Fans Criticize Her Visible Transformation
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off His Incredible Muscles In A Chanel Sleeveless Sweater
- Ohio Woman Arrested After 6-Year-Old Drinks Smirnoff Ice in Gas Station Video
- Lyric Anderson Stars Alongside Her Mother Tami Roman In New BET Series ‘Haus Of Vicious’
- 2022 SOUTHERN SOUL BOWL
- ‘Jim Crow Never Left’: Black Residents Sue Mississippi Police Department For Civil Rights Violations