Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Dallas-Fort Worth was the top U.S. market for growth in office jobs in 2019, and it’ll be another top generator in 2020, according to a forecast from commercial real estate firm CBRE. Dallas, Houston and Austin are all forecast to add even more office jobs in 2020. That’s good news for North Texas office developers, who are constructing more than 5.5 million square feet of buildings. “Tech, talent and low taxes continue to fuel Texas’s rising status as an inevitable, leading force in the U.S. economy,” Ian Anderson, CBRE Americas head of office research, said in the report. Dallas-Fort Worth was the country’s top job growth market in 2019, with employment gains of more than 120,000 jobs during the year ending in November.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Lizzo Reacts To Beyoncé Shoutout On ‘Break My Soul’ Remix
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- NJ Mom Pursuing Chuck E. Cheese Lawsuit After Mascot Ignored Her Black Child
- Front Page News: Monkeypox Is Officially A Public Health Emergency + Breonna Taylor Gets Justice
- Hot Spot: Celebrities React To Brittney Griner’s 9-Year Sentencing In Russia [WATCH]
- Yung Miami Is A Vacation Vibe In A $485 Retrofete Mini Dress
- Khia Says Beyonce’s Renaissance Album Is “Devil Worshipping Music”
- Shelby County District Attorney Amy Weirich Loses Re-election Bid Months After Aggressively Prosecuting Pamela Moses For Alleged Voter Fraud
- Issa Rae Serves A Smooth Flex At The Season 2 Premiere Of Her Series ‘Sweet Life’