Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Actress Evan Rachel Wood sparked a huge backlash for calling Kobe Bryant a “rapist” just hours after this death. Evan is getting accused of taking the #MeToo movement too far. “He was a sports hero. He was also a rapist,” the 32-year-old “Westworld” actress tweeted on Sunday just moments after the news broke of the basketball legend’s death in a helicopter accident alongside his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna, and seven other people. Many people pointed out that Kobe was never prosecuted in connection with the sexual assault accusations made against him almost 17 years. And maybe the actress should do some research to get her facts right before tweeting.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Kelly Price Mourns The Loss Of Her Mother
- Taraji P. Henson and Fiancé Kelvin Hayden Call It Quits
- T.I. Talks New Album, Turning 40, & Supporting Ice Cube [VIDEO]
- Congressman Kweisi Mfume Addresses Coronavirus In The Government + Ice Cube’s Plan [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Claps Back At Issa Rae After Her SNL Appearance [WATCH]
- Chadwick Boseman’s Wife Files Probate Petition As Actor Passed Without A Will
- Ryan Henry Admits To Sleeping With His Best Friend’s Baby Mother While He Battled Cancer
- Fetty Wap Remembers His Younger Brother After Fatal Shooting
- LISTEN: Kamala Harris On Cleveland, Ohio, $15 Minimum Wage, Underfunded Schools, Black Wealth and Ice Cube
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Brat Said About Ice Cube’s Platinum Plan [WATCH]