Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Comedian Tommy Davidson wrote in his newly published memoir, titled ‘Living in Color’ about the time he got a stern talking-to from Will Smith after the actor kissed costar Jada Pinkett Smith without telling her first. The incident occurred during filming of the 1998 film Woo, a romantic comedy he starred in opposite Jada. Tommy discussed the idea of kissing Jada with the producer, but he never cleared it with her. Will was engaged to Jada at the time, and says “Will went all gangsta on me, saying what I did was not cool. There was a moment there when we might have come to blows. My reactive fight-or-flight instinct was triggered and I could have exploded.” But Jada arrived and defused the situation.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Front Page News: Black Children Are 3 Times Likely To Be Exposed To COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused Of Rape & Prayers To King Combs [WATCH]
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Are You Cleaning Your Phone Properly?
- Governor Mike DeWine Test Positive for COVID-19 Just Before Trump Visit