Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Jennifer Lopez signs a lucrative new partnership with Live Nation. J-Lo has inked a multi-year touring pact with the entertainment juggernaut. The deal that comes on the heels of Jennifer’s mega-selling”All I Have’ Las Vegas residency and ‘It’s My Party’ tour, which was produced by Live Nation. Jennifer and Shakira’s Super Bowl Halftime Show performance was watched live by over 100 million viewers and has gone on to amass another 100 million replays on YouTube.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Mind Body Business: 3 Signs You May Have A Health Issue During Exercise [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Here’s Why Drake Wanted To Quit ‘Degrassi’ + New Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre Album Is On The Way
- Summer Walker and JT Serve Body In ‘Ex For A Reason’ Video
- The Brian McKnight Online Ticket Giveaway contest
- Phaedra Parks Serves Serious Lewks At The Covenant Screening In Atlanta
- Florida’s New Medical Marijuana Licensing Rule Allegedly Discriminates Against ‘Protected’ Black Farmers
- ‘The Redemption Of Bobby Love’: New Book Revisits Fugitive Who Led Double Life For Decades
- Legendary Libra! Black Woman In Virginia Becomes 1 Of 6 Living People In America To Turn 110
- The Rickey Smiley “Beat The Buzzer” Contest
- Netflix Employees Plan Walkout Over CEO’s Support For Dave Chappelle’s ‘The Closer’