Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Jennifer Lopez signs a lucrative new partnership with Live Nation. J-Lo has inked a multi-year touring pact with the entertainment juggernaut. The deal that comes on the heels of Jennifer’s mega-selling”All I Have’ Las Vegas residency and ‘It’s My Party’ tour, which was produced by Live Nation. Jennifer and Shakira’s Super Bowl Halftime Show performance was watched live by over 100 million viewers and has gone on to amass another 100 million replays on YouTube.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Republican State Rep. Who Attended Trump’s Jan. 6 Rally Mocks Lynchings, Defends Racist 3/5 Compromise
- Republicans’ New ‘America First Caucus’ Carries On Trump’s White Supremacist Politics
- Kelly Price Shares The Inspiration Behind Her Gospel Project + Details On American Soul [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Hot Spot: Should Black Panther Recast T’Challa To Continue His Legacy? [WATCH]
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Book Publisher Snubs Louisville Cop’s Plan To Cash In On Breonna Taylor’s Police Killing
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Morris Brown College Receives Accreditation Candidacy After 20 Years
- Chris Brown’s Housekeeper Suing Him Over Alleged Dog Attack