Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Ne-Yo and his wife Crystal Smith are allegedly splitting up after nearly four years of marriage. According to The Jasmine Brand, Crystal is the one who pulled the plug on the relationship. No details have emerged as to what caused their breakup, but they reportedly haven’t been seeing eye to eye for quite some time. But the shade of it all the two are seemingly throwing share at each other, Ne-Yo partying to a track called “Pinky Ring” in which he claims, “she gave back the wedding ring, I turned it to a pinky ring.” Then Crystal responded asking her friend if he will be her date for Valentine’s Day. Neither party has made an official statement as of yet.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Watch: Randy Weston of Judah Band Releases Music Video For “Up From Here”
- DaBaby Says He’s Voting For Kanye In The 2020 Election
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…
- The Last Standing Blockbuster Transforms Into A ’90s Sleepover Airbnb
- Georgia State University To Offer Legal Life of Kandi Burruss Course
- Released! Teen Jailed For Not Doing Homework Is Freed And Taken Off Probation
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- Ben Vereen’s Son Benjamin Vereen Jr., Dead At 55
- Gary’s Tea: Chrissy Teigen Poses Topless And Gary Feels Some Type Of Way [WATCH]
- Oprah Has A Video Message About Breonna Taylor 150 Days After Her Death