Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Fans of Oprah Winfrey will soon be able to listen to their favorite episodes of her iconic talk show thanks to OWN’s ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show:The Podcast.” Launching on March 3, the network will release 25 years of episodes from over 4,500 episodes that aired between Oprah‘s first episode on Sep. 8, 1986, and her last show on Ma y 25, 2011. She’s opening the vault,” a voice over teases in a trailer. “Twenty-five years of legendary interviews, a-ha moments, ugly cries and unforgettable surprises!” OWN will release 10 episodes on March 3.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Supreme Court Justice Wife Ginni Thomas Probed AZ Lawmakers To Overturn Trump’s 2020 Election Loss
- Iconic Jazz Singer & Keyboardist, Bernard Wright Passes Away at 58
- Teyana Taylor And PrettyLittleThing Are Searching For The Next Fashion Designer
- Black Barbie! Issa Rae To Play Version Of Iconic Doll In New ‘Barbie’ Film
- HBCU U-KNOW Spotlight: Civil Rights Activist Ralph Abernathy Of Alabama State University [WATCH]
- Maria More Explains How To Make Eating Healthy Easier [WATCH]
- Saweetie Covers Glamour UK Magazine’s 2nd Ever Hair Issue
- Ciara Celebrates Her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover In A Sexy LaQuan Smith Dress
- Saweetie Talks ‘Balance, Breaks and Boundaries’ On ‘Recipe For Change’
- Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby, “She HAD A BOY YALL”!