Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Fans of Oprah Winfrey will soon be able to listen to their favorite episodes of her iconic talk show thanks to OWN’s ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show:The Podcast.” Launching on March 3, the network will release 25 years of episodes from over 4,500 episodes that aired between Oprah‘s first episode on Sep. 8, 1986, and her last show on Ma y 25, 2011. She’s opening the vault,” a voice over teases in a trailer. “Twenty-five years of legendary interviews, a-ha moments, ugly cries and unforgettable surprises!” OWN will release 10 episodes on March 3.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- NLE Choppa Talks Viral “LIFE” Quote, Memphis Artists You Need To Know, Why He’s Vegan + More
- Report: TJ Holmes & Amy Robach Leaving ABC
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem
- Florida High School Students Threaten To Sue Florida And Gov. Ron DeSantis Over AP Studies Ban
- NYPD Releases Footage From Outside Drake’s Apollo Concert
- 5 Memphis Police Officers Who Fatally Beat Tyre Nichols Charged With Murder
- Meagan Good Talks Living Life On Her Terms During Dark & Lovely’s ‘Making Bold Moves’ Event