Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
This week’s Small Business Spotlight winner is Eye Do Eyewear. Owner Rite Parson-Hightower has a pair of fabulous eyewear for everyone, as well as sunglasses. Rita did not start out to be a eyewear owner but it was her BFF, Soya Walker who had on a pair of frames that Rite wanted to fill with her own prescription. She loved them so much that she wanted them in other colors. After not being able to get them, she called the company and bought what they had and begin to sale them all. Now you can checkout ‘Eye Do Eyewear,’ just click here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Submit your Small Business @majic945.com
- WATCH LIVE: Obama holds virtual town hall on policing and civil unrest
- George Floyd’s Killer Cop Has Murder Charge Upgraded As Other Officers Face More Charges
- Urban One’s ‘WE ARE ONE’ Town Hall Addresses Killings Of Black People
- Petition Aims To Stop ‘Heartless’ George Floyd Social Media Challenge White Kids Started On TikTok
- Dak Prescott Announces $1 Million Pledge To Improve Police Training
- We Are One: More Than Just A Hashtag Townhall Thursday, June 4th 8pm
- Are We Even Doing It Right?: What Is Blackout Tuesday?
- 4 St. Louis Officers Shot Monday During A Long Night of Protesting
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
- Dallas Protestors Block Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge