Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Soulja Boy invested in a soap company and its dong well due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Soulja invested in a business called ‘The Soap Shop,’ he wanted to diversify and now we’ve heard it was a good investment opportunity. The Soap Shop’s increase in sales appear to correlate with the increase in sales for other soaps and disinfectants. The company has gone from selling 100 bottles of cleaning products per month to well over 3,000-plus cleaning products in the last 2 months. That’s about a 30 percent increase, and we’re told it’s record-setting production. Sounds like good news for Soulja Boy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
13 Funny As Hell Twitter Reactions To The Chris Brown & Soulja Boy Feud
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- WATCH LIVE: Obama holds virtual town hall on policing and civil unrest
- George Floyd’s Killer Cop Has Murder Charge Upgraded As Other Officers Face More Charges
- Urban One’s ‘WE ARE ONE’ Town Hall Addresses Killings Of Black People
- Petition Aims To Stop ‘Heartless’ George Floyd Social Media Challenge White Kids Started On TikTok
- Dak Prescott Announces $1 Million Pledge To Improve Police Training
- We Are One: More Than Just A Hashtag Townhall Thursday, June 4th 8pm
- Are We Even Doing It Right?: What Is Blackout Tuesday?
- 4 St. Louis Officers Shot Monday During A Long Night of Protesting
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
- Dallas Protestors Block Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge