Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Soulja Boy invested in a soap company and its dong well due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Soulja invested in a business called ‘The Soap Shop,’ he wanted to diversify and now we’ve heard it was a good investment opportunity. The Soap Shop’s increase in sales appear to correlate with the increase in sales for other soaps and disinfectants. The company has gone from selling 100 bottles of cleaning products per month to well over 3,000-plus cleaning products in the last 2 months. That’s about a 30 percent increase, and we’re told it’s record-setting production. Sounds like good news for Soulja Boy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
13 Funny As Hell Twitter Reactions To The Chris Brown & Soulja Boy Feud
1.Source: 1 of 11
2.Source: 2 of 11
3.Source: 3 of 11
4.Source: 4 of 11
5.Source: 5 of 11
6.Source: 6 of 11
7.Source: 7 of 11
8.Source: 8 of 11
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- Huggy Lowdown: Daniel Cameron Is The Bama Of The Week [VIDEO]
- #RussRant: Donald Trump Refuses A Peaceful Transfer Of Power [VIDEO]
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration