Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
It’s been nearly a 13-year long wait for new music from Gospel royals The Clark Sisters and that ended Friday (March 13) with the release of the supergroup’s album, ‘The Return.’ Kicked off by the triumphant hit single, ‘Victory,’ the 13-track LP may only house one feature Snoop Dogg, but it boasts a “who’s who” of producers and includes the likes of Rodney Jerkins, Warryn Campbell, Jermaine Dupri, Mano Haines, and more. The album comes a month ahead of the quartet’s highly anticipated Lifetime biopic.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- “When We Don’t Vote Speech” From Rev. Dr. Howard-John Wesley Explains Why We Need To Vote [WATCH]
- Huggy Lowdown: Daniel Cameron Is The Bama Of The Week [VIDEO]
- #RussRant: Donald Trump Refuses A Peaceful Transfer Of Power [VIDEO]
- Christina Bell Debuts Her Single “Bow Down” & Shares Her Love For Acting [EXCLUSIVE]
- Natalie Grants Talks About Social Justice & Her New Song “Even Louder” [EXCLUSIVE]
- The Black Ballot: What Are The Criminal Justice Reform Asks Before And Beyond The Election?
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- Christopher Vialva: Read The Final Words From First Black Person Executed By Trump’s Administration