Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The first of two mobile-testing sites in Dallas County up and running, with the second unit to opens Sunday. The unit at American Airlines Center and in Red Bird area are open but with strict criteria. They will be able to conduct 2,400 tests a week, officials say. The first of Dallas County’s two much-discussed mobile coronavirus testing sites opened at American Airlines Center on Victory Avenue — both on the street and inside the parking lot adjacent to the American Airlines Center. The other unit opening on Sunday at Ellis Davis Field House in the city’s Red Bird community, the county gains the capability of conducting 4,800 more tests per week — 2,400 at each location.
The testing sites — available to people living both in and outside of Dallas County meeting specific criteria — are the first big ramp-up in testing in the D-FW area, where the number of positive coronavirus cases is pushing into the hundreds. In order to be tested, individuals using the mobile sites must have a temperature of 99.6 degrees or above and be either 65 years or older, a first-responders, a health care worker or a Dallas Area Rapid Transit bus driver.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Essence Fest 2020 Postponed Due To Coronavirus
- Kenya Barris and Rashida Jones New Family Sitcom Coming To Netflix
- Trump Signs $2 Trillion Stimulus Package In Wake Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19: How You Can Help DFW
- Beyoncé Shares Video to Show What Her Twins, Rumi and Sir, Are Really Like
- Woah Steph Curry Breaks His Silence Via IG Live
- Legendary Rapper Slim Thug Tested Positive For Covid-19
- Scarface Details Fight With Coronavirus: “It’s The Craziest Thing I’ve Seen In My Life” [VIDEO]
- Prince Tribute Featuring John Legend, Usher, H.E.R. Set To Air
- Lizzo Refusing To Pay Royalties To Songwriters Claiming Credit For ‘Truth Hurts’