Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Fans have been waiting for an Angela Bassett biopic for years. With dozens of movie and film credits, she remains one of the most in-demand actresses today – all the while maintaining an enviable figure at 61-years-old. Though Bassett insists she still considers herself a working actress and is not looking to retire anytime soon, she has finally given a hint as to who she thinks could play her in a film. But when asked the question, who would she like to play her in her biopic, Angela says, “actresses Anika Noni Rose or Naturi Naughton could portray her in a biopic. Just beautiful. And that’s just two of a list of many, just beautiful, sisters.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook
- Front Page News: Black Children Are 3 Times Likely To Be Exposed To COVID-19 [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Migos Rapper Takeoff Accused Of Rape & Prayers To King Combs [WATCH]
- Nia DaCosta: Everything To Know About First Black Woman Directing Marvel Movie
- Alicia Keys Is Launching A Skin Care Line With E.l.f.
- Southwest Airlines No Longer Cleaning Planes Between Flights
- The Voting Rights Act Was Signed On This Day In 1965 And Now Trump Is Trying To Destroy It
- Disney+ Announces Keke Palmer To Voice Activist Character For Revival of The Proud Family
- Kelis Announces She’s Pregnant With Her Third Child!
- Justice For Shaheen Mackey: Graphic Video Shows Prison Guards Taser Shackled Inmate In Medical Distress Before Death