Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Tyler Perry has always been praised for providing opportunities for many African American actors and other talents in the Entertainment Industry. One of the careers that Tyler played an major roll in was comedian Cocoa Brown. Cocoa was struggling in the industry and was seriously thinking about quitting until Tyler gave her a chance. It wasn’t until she landed the role she’s most known for, on ‘For Better Or Worse.’ “I was getting ready to quit, no lie,” she said. ” I had completed my master’s degree in education and I had become a little frustrated,” Cocoa went on tho say. She starred in all 162 episodes of the series.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- RIP Brandon Smiley: Funeral Plans Revealed For Rickey Smiley’s Oldest Son
- Rapper NBA YoungBoy Wants To Become A Mormon
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1 Billion To Spend On Diversity
- The Beyhive Are Bracing Themselves For The Renaissance World Tour Ticket Prices
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’
- Missy Elliott Looks Supa Dupa Fly As She Celebrates Her 2023 Nomination To The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame
- Kyle Rittenhouse Begs For Money After Judge OKs Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Kenosha Killer
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- ‘Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy