Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
Tyler Perry has always been praised for providing opportunities for many African American actors and other talents in the Entertainment Industry. One of the careers that Tyler played an major roll in was comedian Cocoa Brown. Cocoa was struggling in the industry and was seriously thinking about quitting until Tyler gave her a chance. It wasn’t until she landed the role she’s most known for, on ‘For Better Or Worse.’ “I was getting ready to quit, no lie,” she said. ” I had completed my master’s degree in education and I had become a little frustrated,” Cocoa went on tho say. She starred in all 162 episodes of the series.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Watch: Randy Weston of Judah Band Releases Music Video For “Up From Here”
- DaBaby Says He’s Voting For Kanye In The 2020 Election
- This Year’s Stellars Gospel Music Awards Is Going Virtual! Details Inside…
- The Last Standing Blockbuster Transforms Into A ’90s Sleepover Airbnb
- Georgia State University To Offer Legal Life of Kandi Burruss Course
- Released! Teen Jailed For Not Doing Homework Is Freed And Taken Off Probation
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- Ben Vereen’s Son Benjamin Vereen Jr., Dead At 55
- Gary’s Tea: Chrissy Teigen Poses Topless And Gary Feels Some Type Of Way [WATCH]
- Oprah Has A Video Message About Breonna Taylor 150 Days After Her Death