Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
April 3 marks the 30th anniversary of En Vogue‘s debut album, ‘Born to Sing’– an LP and accompanying era still pointed to by many as the epitome of what a vocal girl group is to look and sound like. Hatching hit after hit including their breakthrough single, ‘Hold On,’ as well as ‘Lies,’ ‘Don’t Go,’ have stood the test of time thanks to its unaged vocal arrangements decorated with soaring harmonies from each of its songbirds. Cindy Herron dishes on the timeless project, the future of En Vogue including that rumored reunion tour with Dawn Robinson and Maxine Jones. At last year’s City of Hope Gala, members of the group – past and present posed for photo. Later, Dawn Robinson announced there was a possible anniversary tour coming. Is that still in the works? “No, it is not on the books. We could not make that happen,’ say Cindy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Cops Search For Chicago Man Who Pointed His Gun At A News Crew During Live Taping
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- Mass Shooting Crisis: Everything We Know Now About The Uvalde Mass Shooting [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Martin Reunion Is Coming To BET + Is Bel-Air Series Canceled Because Of Will Smith? [WATCH]
- ‘Goodfellas’ Star Ray Liotta Has Died At 67
- Ray Liotta Dies at the Age of 67
- Who Said That!? Todd Tucker Says Kandi Is The Queen Of Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Trina Celebrates Her 4th Annual ‘Trina Day’ In Miami