Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
April 3 marks the 30th anniversary of En Vogue‘s debut album, ‘Born to Sing’– an LP and accompanying era still pointed to by many as the epitome of what a vocal girl group is to look and sound like. Hatching hit after hit including their breakthrough single, ‘Hold On,’ as well as ‘Lies,’ ‘Don’t Go,’ have stood the test of time thanks to its unaged vocal arrangements decorated with soaring harmonies from each of its songbirds. Cindy Herron dishes on the timeless project, the future of En Vogue including that rumored reunion tour with Dawn Robinson and Maxine Jones. At last year’s City of Hope Gala, members of the group – past and present posed for photo. Later, Dawn Robinson announced there was a possible anniversary tour coming. Is that still in the works? “No, it is not on the books. We could not make that happen,’ say Cindy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- VIDEO: Senator Kamala Harris Makes Several Cleveland Stops To Greet Voters!
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Text To Win: Brian Courtney Wilson Private Virtual Meet & Greet [CONTEST]
- Exclusive: Jekalyn Carr Describes All The Ways God Is ‘Changing Her Story’ [VIDEO]
- Black Tony Says He’s Leaving The Rickey Smiley Morning Show! [WATCH]
- Attorney Ben Crump Addresses How Voting Relates To Breonna Taylor’s Case [WATCH]
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Meet The Realtor: Star Green
- News You Can’t Use: Where To Find A Good Man If You’re Over 40 [WATCH]