Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
April 3 marks the 30th anniversary of En Vogue‘s debut album, ‘Born to Sing’– an LP and accompanying era still pointed to by many as the epitome of what a vocal girl group is to look and sound like. Hatching hit after hit including their breakthrough single, ‘Hold On,’ as well as ‘Lies,’ ‘Don’t Go,’ have stood the test of time thanks to its unaged vocal arrangements decorated with soaring harmonies from each of its songbirds. Cindy Herron dishes on the timeless project, the future of En Vogue including that rumored reunion tour with Dawn Robinson and Maxine Jones. At last year’s City of Hope Gala, members of the group – past and present posed for photo. Later, Dawn Robinson announced there was a possible anniversary tour coming. Is that still in the works? “No, it is not on the books. We could not make that happen,’ say Cindy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Are We Even Doing It Right?: What Is Blackout Tuesday?
- 4 St. Louis Officers Shot Monday During A Long Night of Protesting
- Funeral Plans For George Floyd Announced In Houston
- George Floyd Protests: Resources To Help Anti-Police Brutality Protesters
- Trump Invokes Insurrection Act of 1807 To Attempt To Stop Nationwide Riots
- Independent Autopsy Of George Floyd Finds His Death Was A Homicide, Brother Calls For Peace In Protests
- “Yall Not Tired Yet?” National Mall Monuments Vandalized During Protests In Washington D.C.
- The Great Debates: Best Solo R&B Singer
- The Great Debates: Best Local Singer [Write-In]
- Faith Evans Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges After Allegedly Attacking Stevie J