Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Tyler Perry left a very generous tip for out-of-work restaurant workers. Tyler is a big fan of the Houston’s chain and has made regular trips to one in Atlanta to pick up food. On his visit on Sunday, April 5, 2020, he generously handed over $21K so that 42 servers who are no longer working could receive $500 each. This isn’t the first time Tyler has helped people in need. Last September, he offered his personal seaplane, which is based in Nassau, Bahamas, to fly relief supplies to the Abaco Islands, which were hit hard by Hurricane Dorian. Then he agreed to pay the $14K medical bill and travel costs for a couple stranded in Mexico after Stephen Johnson fell ill with pancreatitis and diabetes while onboard a Carnival Dream cruise ship with fiancée Tori Austin.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Follow me share the Majic 94.5 @cindibdfw
- Who Said That!? Todd Tucker Says Kandi Is The Queen Of Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Ohio Students Reprimanded For Putting “Whites / Blacks Only” Signs On Water Fountains
- Ben Crump Plans Lawsuit Against Buffalo Mass Shooter’s Parents & Gun Manufacturer
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Herschel Walker Among Republicans Desperately Defending 2nd Amendment After Uvalde Shooting
- Rickey Smiley Morning Show Reacts To Texas Elementary School Mass Shooting [WATCH]
- Queen Bee Blockbuster! A Lil Kim Biopic Is Officially Underway
- Hot Spot: Mary J. Blige Named One Of Time Magazine’s Most Influential People In 2022 [WATCH]
- Chicago Woman Rescued After Being Chained & Sexually Assaulted In Abandoned Home
- Queen Latifah Says She Practices Her No’s When Jobs Ask Her To Lose Weight
- Missing Chicago Woman Found Chained And Handcuffed In Abandoned Home Says She Was Kidnapped & Raped Twice