Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Today is Blackout Tuesday. We are standing together and using our economic power to fight racial injustice by supporting only black-owed businesses today on not spending money at all.
Nielsen reported that in 2018, Black consumers had an annual buying power of $1.3 trillion which is $3.5 billion a day.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Google, searches for “Black owned businesses near me” reached an all-time high last month in the U.S. Yelp has also made it easier for customers to search for Black-owned establishments on the restaurant review site, and Uber Eats says it’ll waive delivery fees for purchases from Black-owned restaurants through the end of the year.
Click here to find a directory of some black owned businesses in the metroplex to support today.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Erica Campbell Is Pretty In Pink In Her New Video For “Feel Alright (Blessed)”
- Fruit Of The Loom X Southwest Launches Limited Edition Luxury Collection
- Tia Mowry Begins ‘A New Era’ With A Short Pixie Cut
- 3rd Man Charged In The Murder of Jam Master Jay
- Erica Campbell To Visit Seven Lucky Churches On ‘The Feel Alright Tour’
- Davido Breaks Down His ‘Timeless’ New Album Title And HBCU Beginnings
- Singer DaniLeigh Hit With DUI Charge, Victim Suffers Spine Injury After Being Dragged On Moped
- Ari Lennox Serves Body In The Cutest Denim Set
- Yung Miami Shows Us How To ‘Act Bad’ In A Cake-Induced Thong Swimsuit
- Bus Driver & Passenger Injured After Shooting At Each Other on Charlotte Bus
17 Sexy Pics Of Nicole Murphy (PHOTOS)
19 Sexy Pictures Of Paula Patton (PHOTOS)
BREAKING:Legendary Music Icon Tina Turner Passes Away at Age 83
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
“MOTHER’S MAY WITH 1-800-TRUCKWRECK”
17 Super Hot Pics Of Nia Long (PHOTOS)
10 Light-Skinned Celebrity Men That Should Not Fight [PHOTOS]
Queen Latifah And Her Longtime Partner Eboni Nichols' Son Named Revealed