Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Today is Blackout Tuesday. We are standing together and using our economic power to fight racial injustice by supporting only black-owed businesses today on not spending money at all.
Nielsen reported that in 2018, Black consumers had an annual buying power of $1.3 trillion which is $3.5 billion a day.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Google, searches for “Black owned businesses near me” reached an all-time high last month in the U.S. Yelp has also made it easier for customers to search for Black-owned establishments on the restaurant review site, and Uber Eats says it’ll waive delivery fees for purchases from Black-owned restaurants through the end of the year.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Vanessa Bell Calloway On Her New Series ‘Wicked City’ And Building Black Sisterhood
- St. Louis To Consider Reparations For Black Residents
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘From Besties To Bae’ | Episode 97
- Maria More Gives Tips On How To Execute Your Ideas In 2023 [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Kanye West Loses Honorary Degree & Cardi B. Talks Anxiety With Dropping Music [WATCH]
- Um…Okay?: Arizona Senator Krysten Sinema Leaves The Democratic Party
- Kanye West Loses His Honorary Degree From The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Gary’s Tea: Weed At Church?! Jamal Bryant Thinks Cannabis Business Will Bring Black Men To Church
- What’s Trending: This Is The Dictionary’s 2022 Word Of The Year [WATCH]
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership