Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Today is Blackout Tuesday. We are standing together and using our economic power to fight racial injustice by supporting only black-owed businesses today on not spending money at all.
Nielsen reported that in 2018, Black consumers had an annual buying power of $1.3 trillion which is $3.5 billion a day.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Google, searches for “Black owned businesses near me” reached an all-time high last month in the U.S. Yelp has also made it easier for customers to search for Black-owned establishments on the restaurant review site, and Uber Eats says it’ll waive delivery fees for purchases from Black-owned restaurants through the end of the year.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Small Doses With Amanda Seales: Roy Wood Jr. Talks Leaving The Daily Show And His Next Moves
- Da Brat Says Carrying Her Child Was ‘The Best Decision I’ve Ever Made In My Life’
- Angel Taylor Talks Solo Debut and New Single ‘Speak’ [LISTEN]
- As Fewer Young People Intend To Vote, Decline Is ‘Most Pronounced’ Among Black Voters, New Poll Finds
- Ledisi: The Good Life Tour
- Dallas Comedy Festival 2024
- Smokey Robinson Contest
- Cirque Musica Holiday Show Spectacular
- The 19th Annual Dallas Blues Festival
- EXODUS 2024 Ft. Kirk Franklin Contest
Every Time Khloe Kardashian Flashed Her Camel Toe (PHOTOS)
19 Sexy Pictures Of Paula Patton (PHOTOS)
Then & Now: The Cast Of Spike Lee’s “Crooklyn” (PHOTOS)
17 Super Hot Pics Of Nia Long (PHOTOS)
Queen Latifah And Her Longtime Partner Eboni Nichols' Son Named Revealed
Mind Body Business: Things You Didn’t Know About Junk Food
Church Announcements: Those Long Prayers Are Causing Blood Clots! [LISTEN]
Da Brat And Jesseca Harris-Dupart Unveil The Cutest Mommy & Me Room With Their Son True Legend