Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @’majic945’
Today is Blackout Tuesday. We are standing together and using our economic power to fight racial injustice by supporting only black-owed businesses today on not spending money at all.
Nielsen reported that in 2018, Black consumers had an annual buying power of $1.3 trillion which is $3.5 billion a day.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Google, searches for “Black owned businesses near me” reached an all-time high last month in the U.S. Yelp has also made it easier for customers to search for Black-owned establishments on the restaurant review site, and Uber Eats says it’ll waive delivery fees for purchases from Black-owned restaurants through the end of the year.
-Queen Indy Bee (@Queenindybee)
- Behind The Scenes: Essence Atkins Will Explore An Open Marriage In Upcoming Movie
- Attorney Ben Crump Shares Update On Derek Chauvin Trial + Recent Shooting In Minnesota [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: DMX To Be Honored With A Statue In His Hometown Yonkers, New York [WATCH]
- BET’s ‘Baldwin Hills’ Star Gerren Taylor Dead at 30
- How many kids does Nick Cannon have? Expecting twins with 3rd baby mama!
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- Keri Hilson Talks New Lifetime Movie “Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Story” By Bishop T.D. Jakes [WATCH]
- Proposed Texas Law Based on ‘Big Lie’ Advances Out of Committee
- Partial Ban On No Knock Warrants Signed Into Kentucky Law After Bipartisan Compromise
- Front Page News: Joe Biden Speaks On Gun Violence In The Country [WATCH]
- Dr. Collier Debunks COVID-19 Vaccine Myths [WATCH]