If you’re itching to get out of the house and travel you’re not alone. As the country starts to open, many are starting to take the risk to travel. Though coronavirus is still affecting lives daily, Dr. Collier shares tips on how to travel properly during the pandemic to prevent getting sick.
The number one recommendation is to always wear your mask and to keep your distance from others. Be sure to listen to the other tips to have the safest corona-free travel experience.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
9 Black Owned Hotels To Visit When The Pandemic Is Over
1. Jnane Tamsna - Boutique Hotel Palmeraie Marrakech1 of 9
2. Search Results Web results Spice Island Beach Resort2 of 9
3. Search Results Web results Negril Tree House Resort3 of 9
4. La Maison Michelle Barbados4 of 9
5. iKhaya Lodge, Cape Town, South Africa5 of 9
6. SOWETO HOTEL & CONFERENCE CENTER6 of 9
7. Ads Salamander Resort And Spa7 of 9
8. Search Results Web Result with Site Links La Maison in Midtown Bed & Breakfast8 of 9
9. Paradise Cove9 of 9
Here Are Tips On How To Travel During The Coronavirus Pandemic [WATCH] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com