Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Happy Birthday Keegan Michael Key
- You OK, Sis? LHHATL’s Tommie Lee Back In Jail After Coming To Court Lit
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Keeping It Too Real? Nene Wonders If Gregg’s Cancer Is ‘Karma’ For Cheating On Her
- Bishop Talbert Swan Says Pastor John Gray Is ‘Lying’ About His ‘Emotional Affair’
- Only In Florida: Viral Florida Man Challenge Builds On Years Of Sunshine State Absurdity
- Are You Here For It?! CVS Is Now Launching CBD Products, Soon To Be Available in 800 Locations
- Noah Centineo Set To Play He-Man In ‘Masters Of The Universe’ Reboot
- Girl, Bye: Felicity Huffman’s Shame Is ‘Unfathomable’ After Trying To Get Her Mediocre Kid Into College
- Landing ‘Game Of Thrones’ & Flirting With Death: 8 Thought-Provoking Truths We Learned From Emilia Clarke’s Personal Essay