Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- The UNCF Mask Off After Party Tonight
- Tiffany Haddish To Host The MTV Movie And TV Awards
- United And Delta Support The NRA? Spirit Airlines, Here We Come!
- Conservatives Show Their Racist Colors, Claim They Only Elected Former RNC Chair ‘Because He Was A Black Guy’
- Celebrating 25 Years Of The TJMS: Ms. Dupree’s Lucky Numbers
- Vegan Recipes: Have You Tried Vegan Jamaican Jerk Patties?
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Divorcing After 27 Years Of Marriage
- Tisha Campbell-Martin And Duane Martin Are Divorcing
- Cinemark Theaters Banning Large Bags
- WTH? NYU Serves Kool-Aid And Watermelon For Black History Month