Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- No Offset, Your Little Stunt During Cardi B’s Performance Wasn’t Romantic. It was Abusive.
- No Shame In Her Game: Sen. Cindy ‘Public Hanging’ Hyde-Smith Won’t Return Money To Major Donors
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Sunday Night Classics
- #BlackExcellence: 83-Year-Old Earns Ph.D. From Louisiana State University
- 2 White Terrorists Charged With Hate Crime For Harassing Black Woman
- Bank Pays Off Student Loan Debt For Chicago Single Mom
- Spelman College Receives Historic $30M Gift For Arts Center
- Poll Shows What Crucial Iowa Voters Think About Likely Black Candidates For President