Snoop Dogg has been in the entertainment world for quite some time now. He has done hip-hop, pop, funk, reggae and now he is taking his talents into the gospel world. According to Billboard, fans will hear music from his gospel album titled “Bible of Love” during the 19th annual Super Bowl Gospel Celebration.
He will joining other gospel artist such as Tye Tribbett, The Clark Sisters, Faith Evans, Erica Campbell and more at the Benson Great Hall at Bethel University. The NFL Choir will also take the stage at this event. Russell Wilson will receive the first-ever Faith in Action award and Larry Fitzgerald will be honored for a Lifetime of Inspiration award.
Yvonne Oriji of “Insecure” and Pastor John Gray will host this amazing event. There is no information out on when Snoop Dogg will release his gospel album, but fans are ready to hear it. What do you think about Snoop Dogg releasing a gospel album?
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Pennsylvania Candidate For Governor Defends His White Supremacist Comments
- American Airlines Apologizes To Rapper Wale For Alleged Racist Incident, As The Company Tries To Clean Up Its Act
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Sunday Night Classics
- Here’s What Polls Are Showing About Black Candidates In Key Races
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says
- What We Know About New Search Warrants For Surveillance Video In The Botham Jean Death Investigation
- Ben Carson Links Brett Kavanough’s Accuser To A Socialist Plot And ‘Wet Hornets’
- ‘LHHATL’ Stars Lil’ Scrappy & Bambi Welcome Their Prince Breland Into The World
- Bill Cosby Might Be In Prison On Monday