Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
According to CBS11 News, several Ft. Worth, Texas residents who call Chisholm Trail Townhomes home are facing eviction–even thought they paid their rent. Reportedly, the leasing office was burglarized and the residents money orders were stolen.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Funeral For Atatiana Jefferson Canceled After Father’s Legal Action
- Aretha Franklin Biopic Adds Forest Whitaker Along With Mary J. Blige
- Jada Pinkett Smith In Talks To Return To ‘The Matrix’ Reboot
- Moët And Chandon Honor Fashion Designer LaQuan Smith Through ‘Nectar Of The Culture’
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- The OJays Are Being Inducted Into The Philadelphia Music Walk Of Fame
- High School Student Tackled By Classmates For Bringing Gun To School
- Wendy Williams Addresses “Very Tough Year” While Accepting Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame [VIDEO]
- Skai Jackson Is Obsessed With This $18.00 Lip Gloss
- Dr. Jamal Bryant On Why Parochial Schools Are Important
Texas Residents Face Eviction After Paying Rent Due To Break-in [VIDEO] was originally published on thebeatdfw.com