Tracee Ellis Ross stopped by the Late Late Show with James Corden, looking like a summer snack.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The Black-ish star wore a Christopher Kane neon color blocked, lace dress with dolman sleeves.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She paired the look with Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies 100 Orange Patent Heel Pump Shoes. While you can’t get these specific shoes (unless you shop consignment), for $695.00 you can get a similar pair of Loubs in an orange sherbert. This look is so refreshing and just screams Spring/Summer!
The dress and the whole ensemble reminds me of a popsicle…and I love it.
Beauties, what do you think of her look? Let #TeamBeautiful know in the comment section.
- Teyana Taylor & The Wu Tang Clan (VIDEO) “Gonna Love Me”
- ‘RHOAS11’ Recap: Eva Snubs The Group For Her Secret Bachelorette Trip
- Prosecute Cops Caught On Video ‘Planting’ Drugs On Innocent Black Men, Legal Advocate Says
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- No Offset, Your Little Stunt During Cardi B’s Performance Wasn’t Romantic. It was Abusive.
- No Shame In Her Game: Sen. Cindy ‘Public Hanging’ Hyde-Smith Won’t Return Money To Major Donors
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Sunday Night Classics
- #BlackExcellence: 83-Year-Old Earns Ph.D. From Louisiana State University
- 2 White Terrorists Charged With Hate Crime For Harassing Black Woman
- Bank Pays Off Student Loan Debt For Chicago Single Mom
Tracee Ellis Ross Is Out Here Looking Like A Summer Popsicle And We Love It was originally published on hellobeautiful.com