Tracee Ellis Ross stopped by the Late Late Show with James Corden, looking like a summer snack.
Follow Majic 94.5 On Twitter: Follow @majic945
The Black-ish star wore a Christopher Kane neon color blocked, lace dress with dolman sleeves.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
She paired the look with Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies 100 Orange Patent Heel Pump Shoes. While you can’t get these specific shoes (unless you shop consignment), for $695.00 you can get a similar pair of Loubs in an orange sherbert. This look is so refreshing and just screams Spring/Summer!
The dress and the whole ensemble reminds me of a popsicle…and I love it.
Beauties, what do you think of her look? Let #TeamBeautiful know in the comment section.
- Zendaya: Everyone Should Feel Represented When They Go To The Movies
- Chicago’s Prosecutor Praised For Reform Efforts In Mass Exonerations
- Botham Jean’s Mother Demands Amber Guyger Be Charged With Murder
- Disney Slammed Because Of Its ‘Eurocentric’ Version Of Princess Tiana
- Jesse Williams Is Now A Director And His New Film Is Seriously Relevant For 2018
- Love And R&B With John Monds: My Music Monday
- Here’s What Could Happen To Trump If He Fires Rod Rosenstein
- Did The Dallas Police Chief Lie About Not Being Able To Fire Amber Guyger?
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show
- Will Bill Cosby Go to Prison?
Tracee Ellis Ross Is Out Here Looking Like A Summer Popsicle And We Love It was originally published on hellobeautiful.com